Main Menu

Part Two - The Letter

Started by Hayyel, September 17, 2004, 01:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skals

Hum, have you tried talking to Muada again since you gave the letter to Marrey McGrannel?  Since you didn't gain any info or items I'm betting you got a flag.  The tailor in Gunthark won't work until you get the quest from Muada so the quest is already useing some flags and not telling us about them.  I suppose the next question is, how many elders do we need to find?

Lirish

item now ID's as Item Lore: A sealed letter from Elder Animist Muada. hailed Muada and he didn't say anything new but when i handed the letter to him he said "Well, I certainly did write that letter, but i don't believe your task is done." and i got the lvl up sound.

Krunak

On thursday evening i was working with another bst who had his druid alt running about kunark (was quite hillarious actually as we were both of diffrent servers) and he was exploring looking for new mobs.... Now he's been find alot of new mobs Most of them related to the task system, so I would like to know what the full name of the 1st hand in mob was (i.e. does it have the title in it's name?)

Well anyways back to work! I'll be trying hand in when I get home in 5 hrs...

Oh btw anyone got a guess at respawn timer?

(Any bst on Rz server who needs the pod ground spawn, i have the key on a corpse in pod, waiting to be used. All it will cost you is 1 rez after we get the peice. Curse/Foh/Kos need not bother me.)
Krunak Muffinkeeper & Muffin
<Eximos>
Feral Lord
Rallos Zek Server

Siodan

this might be a stretch but you don't perhaps think that the 4 items we collected were clues to the elders?  found one guy in Ocean of Tears , looted a Wildspirit Tear..... Petrified Fangshrub.. ( someplace near sebilis / emerald jungle and those zones with the fangshrubs? or some place very petrifyed) ....... Roaring Grass.. (someplace wheer you hear roaring all the time..or Karana where the lions are).......... Taut leather swatch..ok so not even sure on teh exact name of this so completly in teh drk about the posible zones :( .

well anyways it's an idea that can be thought about. I like the Karanas idea, and EJ and the otehr Iksar zones seem lik it would likely have an elder there ..just got the hat after grinding in OoW to 68 so way to tired atm will try some of thies ( and bot a ranger) soon.....tho if they are named regularly..i jusee we can just juce the letter to every npc we see :0
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Kanan

Quote from: jitathabThrowing out a logical theory here..

Our quest starter was Muada..

Try looking for
Undalla
Irionu
Rashara and
Mikkily

Ranger would help :)

Why these names?- check our spell list, Muada is an elder of sorts, respected enough to give the quest,  perhaps these other names are the other elders.

As you said in another thread, Irionu is one of em, but the Barb in OoT isn't on this list.  Rashara = cat sounding name.  Undalla = ogre (?), Mikkily = troll (?)  Random guessing there, so we'll have to see how it pans out.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Ukator Iceblood

So the Barb in OoT is on the Siren Island?
Someone must have gotten there before me, no sign of her. Waiting for spawn.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Aeshmal

She's probably there, but she's very tough to find. She's on a small little out of the way part of the island, way down by the water's edge. Crawl along the entire shoreline of the island to find her.

Bromby

Just a pattern that ive seen so far is the locations are opposites each other.  P3500, N3500, and P1351 and N1351 etc

Wildcaller Bromby Stormstrider
Wildblood of Eci

Aeshmal

Two more Elders have been found.

1. Rashara Wrualla -- Jaggedpine Forest, p324, n1592

2.  (I forget the name) -- Cazic Thule, p865, n355. In the water.

Ryanon

Just wanted to let everyone else know what NOT to do.  I just turned in my letter to the iksar in Overthere and went straight to the Barb in Oceans of Tears.  My letter was eaten when I turned it into her.  I think you need to head back to Maudin in between turn ins.  I'll find out for sure when the GM answers my petition.   :roll:
Ryanon Epione
Savage Lord
Travelers of Norrath - Saryrn Server

Ukator Iceblood

I did turn into barb, then went to iksar. Still have my letter.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Ogee

Quote from: RyanonJust wanted to let everyone else know what NOT to do.  I just turned in my letter to the iksar in Overthere and went straight to the Barb in Oceans of Tears.  My letter was eaten when I turned it into her.  I think you need to head back to Maudin in between turn ins.  I'll find out for sure when the GM answers my petition.   :roll:

i did this and had no problems

Ukator Iceblood

So we are on the lookout for the 5th elder, or has anyone tried giving back the letter after the 4 that are currently found?
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Siodan

what 4th?? i only see 2 as found what are the other 2?
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Ukator Iceblood

Check the first page of this thread. I missed it myself:)

Cazic Thule and Jaggedpine
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony