Main Menu

Zones the Elders are NOT in

Started by Man0warr, September 17, 2004, 05:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man0warr

Going by what we have I searched many zones with my Ranger.

I was looking for level 64/65 named, if i found one i would go see if it was a female/naked. I was specially looking for a Troll/Ogre/Vah Shir with the 3 remaining names, Milliky, Undalla, Rashara.

No luck what soever, I found tons of other classes epic mobs tho..

Firiona Vie
South Ro
Oasis
Timm Deep
Innothule
Shadeweavers
Paladul
Fungus Grove
Twilight Sea
Scarlet Desert
Tenebrous Mts
Grimling Forest
Hollowshade

I wish i could do Velious by my ranger is only 55, and much more see invis mobs.

As far as I know i'm only Beast on Rathe working on Epic, atleast the only that is this far, plus the 2 elders we found already respawned within 2 hours so I doubt I missed one while it was despawned.

We need some people with a tracker to check Velious, some Kunark zones, we pretty much ruled out LoY, because the 2 elders so far have been studying animals in outdoor zones - and LoY is all indoors or full of trolls/undead.
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Kikanass

Just curious why I've seen ppl talk about elders respawning.  I've done turn in to the oot and OT elders and neither despawned upon completion of turn in.

Ukator Iceblood

I was at the Siren Island in OoT for 40 or so minutes before she respawned for my turn in. I guess someone had did it earlier.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Nusa

Ive done both OT and OOT turnins also. You might have noticed they both said they were going to run to see what Muada wanted them to do at the end of their spiel. They DO despawn after a minute or so. I don't know if a second beastlord is able to do their turnin in that span or not -- someone should try it soon enough.

Bananea

Lake Rathe
Rathe Mountains
South Karana
Feerrott
North Karana
West Karana
East Karana
Qeynos Hills
Surefall Glade
Qeynos North
Shadeweaver's Thicket
Shar Vhal
Cobalt Scar
Siren's Grotto
The Greater Divide
Kael
Eastern Wastes
Iceclad Ocean
Warslik's Woods
Lake of Ill Omen
Frontier Mountains
Burning Woods
Swamp of No Hope
Lavastorm
Eastcommonlands
Westcommonlands
Kithicor
North Ro
Oasis
South Ro
Innothule
Upper Guk
Lower Guk
New Gukta
The Gulf of Gunthak
The Crypt of Nadox
Torigan Mines
Dulak's Harbor
Hate's Fury
Nektulos Forest
Neriak Foriegn Quarter
Neriak Commons
Neriak Third Gate
Toxxulia Forest
Kerra Isle
Paineel
The Hole
The Warrens
Stonebrunt Mountains
Steamfont Mountains
Firiona Vie
Greater Faydark
Lesser Faydark
Everfrost Peaks
Butcherblock Mountains
Dagnor's Cauldron
Estate of Unrest
Kedge Keep
Field of Bone
Emerald Jungle
Trakanon's Teeth
Sebilis
Sol A
Sol B
Sol C
Nexus
Netherbian Lair
Dawnshroud Peaks
Maiden's Eye
The Umbral Plains
Marus Seru
Mon Letalis
The Grey
Scarlet Desert
Twilight Sea
Katta Castelum
Tenebrous Mountains
Grimling Forest
Acrylia Caverns
Fungus Grove
Echo Caverns
Paludal Caverns
Najena
Hollowshade Moor
Dranik's Scar
Ruined City of Dranik
Blood Fields
Walls of Slaughter
Muramite Proving Grounds
Plane of Growth

Farroff

Hey all, first post, but wanted to say two things... Great job so far and... this is a big and.. DO NOT TURN IN YOUR NOTE RIGHT AFTER ANOTHER BEAST DOES.  I did that and ate my note, had to go back and get a new one and visit the elders again.  Respawn time is between 72min (one game day) and 90min, not 100% sure on it but i know it is between that time frame.  Keep up the good work.  :D
Feral Lord Farroff Places Cazic Thule

Kebrarn

Quote from: FarroffHey all, first post, but wanted to say two things... Great job so far and... this is a big and.. DO NOT TURN IN YOUR NOTE RIGHT AFTER ANOTHER BEAST DOES.  I did that and ate my note, had to go back and get a new one and visit the elders again.  Respawn time is between 72min (one game day) and 90min, not 100% sure on it but i know it is between that time frame.  Keep up the good work.  :D
I turned in mine right after another beast with no problems.

If it was the OT Animist then you have to say "read" to get the note back from them.
Wildcaller Kebrarn  ~ 70th Wildblood
The Folk of Fennin Ro