Main Menu

Grrrr

Started by Hayyel, September 18, 2004, 12:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayyel

It aggravate anyone else that while some are actually trying to figure the quest out others just sit back and read whats been found so they can advance... and never give one ounce of effort?

Tired of being held up at camps by people who I dont see trying to help solve this.  Grrrrr

Tumling

People might be trying to help even though you can't see it, they may not get any news :)
I'm personally still stuck in SG and my imagination is simply not any good with these quests :)

EDIT: bah missed the part about advancing sorry. It's late.
Sounds a bit rude, unless the person magically solved all the quest himself :)

Ogee

well if i find the troll this forum will be the first to know .

Greyseer

Hang in there Hayyel.

I'm one of the very few working on the PreQuest for the epic 1.5 going by the posts in that thread or so it seems to me lol consider ye self lucky ye have a tonn of epiced bsts doing the 1.5 already.

I been in a few oow mainly soloing looking for the hides I need and its slow going hoping when I visit these boards the hides have been found.

I'm only 62 yet I soloed in Harbringers Spire (lvl 60 mobs) so aye very slow going for me.

I guess I wanna join ye all and help out finding info on the 1.5 epic thats pushing me on to complete the Prequest.

Anyway Hayyel ye are not alone.
Greyseer Skullbasher

Gromk

As an example... I found Ikpug Giblod with ranger track before it was posted about here, wanted to make post once I knew if he was an Elder for epic or not. When I was done it had already been posted.