Main Menu

5th and last Elder Animist has been located..

Started by Lestor, September 18, 2004, 10:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahes

Clearead about half the room there.

Got a tongue, that I'd wager was for Druid, was rejected on turn in.  Saw no odd named mobs, no repops with different names.  Nothing out of the normal.

Dumpty

Tongue is for VP quest, and tornado's don't have eyes per say i don't think, thats hurricanes.  I am sure its probably PoSky thats needed.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Man0warr

Someone go kill the eternal spirit in Sky please :p
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Dumpty

Ok scratch that word is its confirmed for shamen.. perhaps another new mob in Sky? Or BoT?
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Caave Monster

Quoted from Shaman's Crucible:

Pegasus island.
Eternal spirit (it wanders)
Give it Potion of Sustenance.

I recieve: Talisman of wisdom

Eternal Spirit beams and looks at you with pride. 'Greetings, shaman. I am both glad to see you and somewhat sad. I know you are here to retrieve my talisman -- which is the reason for my weeping heart. I do understand the importance of taking it for the Ruchu. My heart does warm, though, at the sight of a shaman in pursuit of great things. I am envious. Here, take the talismin and proctect it with your life. I should like to see it again after all has been set right.

And there ya go.
Caave Monster the Vampire Hunter
Troll Arch Animist
<Triton> Povar

igaylen

Killed the eternal spirit just in case, was not for our epic at all.

Demuk Emarr

Deiadrox

Eye of the storm in the sky.  Bastion of Thunder imo; eye of the storm is the zone in for bot in postorms, and Bastion of Thunder is in the sky, if you go to the middle of the lake in postorms and look up you can see a mini BoT hehe.  I personally think it is here.  But which mob?  Perhaps one of the minis otw up to tower name?  I watched a group kill the two wolfs tonight, nothign odd dropped.

Graace

Eye of the storm in the sky... leaves really 4 zones available for it to potentially be... Sky, Air, BOT, and Storms.  Thinking it over, and realizing that the essence dropped off the wolves in PON... we're probably NOT looking for a NEW NPC...

Storms is certainly shaped like an eye when you look at it's map, but in the center I found nothing new... and in the very center was one of the Hurricane tadpoles... not very fearsome or feral to me :P  However.... all those frogs might have just had something added to their loot table, just like the wolves in PON.

BOT, unless it's on the way up to Agnarr, I think we'd have probably heard about it by now, the Towers tend to be raided by someone every few days and I've never seen anything in there other than Elementals, Giants, and the 3 bees on the Sand giant end.  So really, unless it's the named wolves getting something added to loot table as a rare, or something on the bees... which we'd probably have heard of by now...

Sky has a few animals that I remember, pegasus and bees, but if it's not on peg. isle... only other thing that'd make much sense might be Eye of Veeshan itself possibly getting a loot added to it... but that's highly doubtful.  To boot, there's no "storm" there... just desolate floating islands...

Air I can't think of there being any storms there, there's various birds, but I highly doubt they'd require you to be elemental capable for 1.5.

Perhaps Maiden's eye, as the moon is in the sky... however Dumul's on the moon so that might not work either.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Renath

The eye of the storm...

Remember that the Akhevan city what destroyed by the Maiden's Scar that was summoned by Aten Ha Ra to stop her 'good' counterpart.

The current lore is that the eye of this major storm that threatens to come back to life one day settled over what is now called the Maiden's Eye.

I would suggest that this place would be the most likely area for the next part of our epic.

Furrf

I have checked Maiden's Eye.

Ravenous Beast - Normal.
Spectral Wolf - Normal.
Xi Vius - Normal.
Xi Xaui - Normal.
Xin Thall Centien - Normal.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Except I found "Red Cloth" in the middle of the red pot in ME, a ground spawn. Never seen it before. Going to try and turn it in to Muada along with PoN piece.

EDIT - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=62808

Storms....possibility?

EDIT 2 - Red Cloth is not a part of our epic.

Choppin

A druid told me that there is a new giant in PoS name starting with U, I doubt this is it, unless those giants are beasts
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Man0warr

rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

igaylen

The only new giant that I saw in PoS was Olidan. Kos and lvl 70. But when killed he had no items on him.

Demuk  Emarr

Gurgar

'At the eye of the storm in the sky, there are rumors of a hungry beast. It was once an surmountable spirit, but it has learned and aged and grown too powerful for anyone to tame. Its spirit is imbued with a feral force that must be reclaimed by a beastlord. You must release the savage energy it has absorbed and return it to me. We will return it to the spirit world at once.'

I'm willing to bet it's in Maiden eye...  The clues seem to fit together really well for it.  We've already established Eye of the Storm for that zone.  "hungry beast"...  ravenous is a synonym for hungry.  'a ravenous beast' would seem to fit well here.  Either a rare drop or a rare spawn.  "It was once an surmountable spirit"..  This seems to indicate, to me, that it's a mob that was already in the game before, but has been changed.  That seems to point more towards a rare spawn on the ravenous beast.  Or maybe a named one hiding in the zone somewhere.

Bananea

I'll start spawning traps as soon as I level...wish me luck