Main Menu

5th and last Elder Animist has been located..

Started by Lestor, September 18, 2004, 10:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tebdliz

Good god I hope its not that fricken hard to spawn big worm in ME :(
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=402497" target="_blank" class="postlink">Amberly Lvl 65 Beastlord

Siodan

anyone tried clearing teh bees in BoT? that would seem a likely enough place for a named to spawn ( and yea i bet this is a named)  it would work with the terory of bot/storms at least.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Yzak

Or perhaps off the named turkeybees that guard Hailstorm in earth tower.
Wildcaller Yzak
Drinal Marr

Ukator Iceblood

Haven't went to him yet, but sounds like he will be KoS to a Barb. Can I hand him the note, invis then hit trade (game might not let me cast with trade window up, not sure)? Or can I trade invised? Probably know the answers to both of these but can't remember:)

Just wondering if I have to drag along a friend for this step.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Yzak

This is what I did.  I brought a chanter bot.  Ran up to him invis, letter on cursor and the cursor over my invis buff.  Cast invis on chanter declicked invis and quickly timed it to open up trade box and invis landed.  Don't turn it in straight up invis or you'll be having a nice trip back to Shar Vahl for another note like I did. :wink:
Wildcaller Yzak
Drinal Marr

Urim

QuoteCan I hand him the note, invis then hit trade (game might not let me cast with trade window up, not sure)? Or can I trade invised?
Cannot cast any spells or do any clickies while a trade window is open. If you try to open a trade window while already invised, you will appear however your invisibility buff will still be up. Go to different view and you can tell that you are no longer invis, or just con the person.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

igaylen

Saw this while I was looking about for clues

http//eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=179

camped it and went to Muada and turned in them in one at a time and I was not allowed to turn in the other part. "You must turn in all quest items at once in order to complete this quest." was what i was told, not sure if it says that when you try to turn in just the part from PoN solo, or if the essence I got from Gunthak was for a later step.

Demuk Emarr

Kebrarn

Quote from: igaylenSaw this while I was looking about for clues

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=179

camped it and went to Muada and turned in them in one at a time and I was not allowed to turn in the other part. "You must turn in all quest items at once in order to complete this quest." was what i was told, not sure if it says that when you try to turn in just the part from PoN solo, or if the essence I got from Gunthak was for a later step.

Demuk Emarr
What piece from Gunthak?  The link your provided is a link to the allakhazam's zonelist for Gunthak.
Wildcaller Kebrarn  ~ 70th Wildblood
The Folk of Fennin Ro

igaylen

Sorry to be vague, look at the first posted topic on that link. It talks about a new spawn and the fight in depth. The piece was eaten by Muada signifing to me that it is used for a later part.

Demuk Emarr

Deiadrox

Wha? the delerious drogmor?  your link goes to a huge list of mobs
[edit] ah i see.. the forum bit at the bottom

Heh,  surMOUNTABLE spirit lol.. this could be it.. but you're sayign the hand in didnt work?  Do you have the pon piece and the rest of the epic done?

Hayyel

Says the sae when you turn in the PoN part solo.

Hmm gonna go get this and try both pieces.

igaylen

If you are going to try for this, it is the drogmar near the castle zone in, there are 2 groupings then a few solo spawns along the left and right walls. Took me about 6 or 7 clearings with a 12 min spawn time to get 1 to spawn.

Demuk Emarr

Deiadrox

Aeshmal

Sounds very much like the Ailing Walrus. So yes, but with the catch that you'll need good gear to do so.

igaylen

I did not get a response when I turned in the part from the Drogmar as an FYI he just took it.