Main Menu

Veeshan sphinx bugged

Started by Oscurro, November 22, 2004, 02:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscurro

I tried the sphinxes yesterday and everything went well till I tried the final turn in.  We killed the spirit and I looted the ankh.  I then hailed the sphinx and got no response, then I tried turning in the ankh and once again nothing happened.  It's been over 24 hours now and the sphinx is still lying on the ground.  I've tried petitioning about not receiving the gift but got the nice canned response from a gm saying "sorry about your luck".  I repetitioned and did a feedback today so hopefully they'll at least reset the sphinx and I can try that part again.

*Edit- Wrong forum, should be under 1.5 please move (this head cold and lack of sleep is really getting to me hehe)
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Dummkopf

I know this happened to many out there, did you really turn it in to the sphinx or her pet? The pet often masks the sphinx so instead of turning it in to her you turn it in to the pet if you dont check carefully. That it doesnt react to hails is correct btw, just turn in is enough.

Man0warr

I accidently turned it into pet when I did it a long time ago, had to redo that part hehe
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Oscurro

Did the sphinx stay lying on the ground for over 24 hours though?  Seems it would despawn/reset after a while.
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Saranya

Elder Saranya - 66 Beastlady - Luclin Server (on sabbatical)