Main Menu

Any clues to what spells we get for PoR

Started by Constaq, January 04, 2006, 12:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constaq

if we get a copy of the Ranger Fire nuke i will cry.

Sariss Bloodscale

What is PoR?

And hey, if we get a fire nuke, maybe we can finally put all those Gelidran focus effects to use!

Camikazi

Last i checked Lucy didn't have any type of new spell for bsts, only class without some type of disc or spell i believe. Can't check lucy now though, Alla and Lucy keep resetting my connecitona dn are very slow.

Man0warr

rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Raarthik

Quote from: Constaq on January 04, 2006, 12:05:19 AM
if we get a copy of the Ranger Fire nuke i will cry.

thats beter than getting a copy of shaman fire nuke :)

Raarthik Litterbox
International cat of mystery
Raarthik Litterbox* Bablatu Anklereaver* Bearrun Brewsgone
Level 70 beastlord of < Endorean>Luclin server

Chickennuggets

I don't see us getting that many, if any new spells at all.  Any new nukes would be marginal increases, nothing gonna happen with fero, just got our slow with a mod, do we even want a new DoT?...  Since they said no level increase, will be slim pickins on spell opportunities.  The only thing I see possibly happening might be expanding on DoD pet and disc... still banging my head on the wall trying to get those still.  Side note:  anybody on Saryrn possibly able to help out a fellow Beast?  Not having any luck within guild due to my logging on seems to be within 5 minutes of all those capable in helping grouping up, and LFG tool not offering much help either... seems as though either there are tanks on, or clerics, never both.  Might just be my dumb luck, or the sky is in fact falling.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Sharrien

Even tho I keep telling myself that everything is still in development, having months go by after the other classes got a taste of their auras and spells on Lucy while we see nothing is starting to get worrisome.

Are they out of ideas and looking for suggestions?
Heard any whispers you can share with us Tast?

Even something like "Don't worry, what they showed me I can't talk about under the NDA, but it's cool" would make me feel better.

EDIT:  Thought of one suggestion.  How about an "aura" spell that creates a 2nd warder that is leashed to where it was cast.  Have it mirror the level of your current warder and Guard on the spot where you cast the spell.  Would be nice if it would respond to commands like your main warder (at least Hold), but if the code would not support that option, we know it will support rage pets.  Just make this one the same as a rage pet (but with normal warder hp and dps), just far longer duration and rooted to one spot so the spell is in line with the way the other aura type spells appear to function.  Sure, there are plenty of situations when this would not be the best ability to use, but that's the same with any spell in the arsenal.  I can also think of plenty of times this would be very useful for off-tanking, pulling tricks or just plain added dps.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Gunzak

I will wait a month or two and see what changes happen after the expansion comes out before I buy, if i buy it.  My game card runs out in March and if I don't see some significant changes to the class I will probly leave for good.

hakaaba

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Roarmaster

So far even nothing gonna change in next "class balancing" patch..
Wild Caller Roarmaster on Fennin Ro

hakaaba

How about naming a source? We have no need for pessimistic speculation if that is all that was.

Katonis

Due the NDA no one in the Beta is really supposed to say when a spell/disc is put up or what it is.  Now normally the rules can be bent a tad and they could say when its in and if they like it or not.  Just not what it is. =p  We really wont know anything until Lucy is updated.

Looking at Lucy though it looks like alot of the spells are some kind of summon: pet type thing.  With the mention of the new trap type things I would bet they are some kind of ward or temp pet with an effect kinda thing.  Guess well see.

Kat

hakaaba

Most of the other classes have their spell information on live although few if any are 'done' yet.  I have no information other than that
(not for lack of trying) :cry:

jitathab

We get a new AA though

BST
Territorial Rights
This ability allows your warder to urinate on all of your camp's mobs, thereby marking them as yours.

Well according to some post on a bard forum

Skiendubh

I thought we already had that one...J/k :-D