Main Menu

Ruined City of Dranik SNAFU

Started by Kitzen, September 27, 2004, 04:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitzen

Well, I completed fight and returned to get my totem wrapped.  NPC was no longer up.  I am waiting now for her to respawn.  I will let you folks know if this is a problem or not.  The fight did not take very long; so, I am confused why the NPC despawned.

Kitzen

EMarr

Kikanass

The NPC always despawns.  You can turn in after respawn and it works just fine.   Just poor design on SoE's part or maybe they just wanted to be sadistic and make us have to wait an extra 2 hours to get epic after the fight hehe.

Ogee

Kitzen

So glad to hear this!  Makes this last 45 mins or so of waiting not too unbearable! Thanks :)

Kitzen

EMarr

whabs

There was a bst watching for hand in NPC to spawn so he could get wrapped totem and he sent me a tell when she poped and he did his hand in. roughly 30 min later I triggered epic fight by handing her the cloak and it took roughly another 20 min to get to and kill dark animist and another 5 min to get back to trigger NPC and she was gone. So she didnt even stay up an hour. I sat 2 hours and waited for her to pop so I could get wrapped totem. So it appears this is a common thing to happen.

Pheral

They probably did this to stop back to back epic fights.  Like the Cleric epic 1.0 with Ix in Burning Woods.

Wish I would have know this last night, we had 2 beasts ready to go.
-- Pheral