Main Menu

Tastian you here?

Started by jitathab, August 08, 2006, 03:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakaaba

oh man i always wanted to write out a manifesto, but i havent yet.

QuoteThe bst argument is being well represented
Hmm...sounds ominous

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

jitathab

Sadly, there is more argument against the other classes who are sticking their highly mis-informed noses in than real discussion on what is available for class.

I just dont understand why some classes think it is thier right to scream nerf all the damn time, its really quite pathetic. Rangers, rogues and monks seem to have it in for BST's. I would love to know why.

Also most of the time these posters dont even bother to read the entire thread. So it all gets very silly.

I had always thought the purpose of testing, was to test your own class, not go out picking fights and screaming nerf on every other class. Its truely pathetic.

Its a shame your not there Hak cause at least be even more arguing :)

Grbage

QuoteI just dont understand why some classes think it is thier right to scream nerf all the damn time, its really quite pathetic. Rangers, rogues and monks seem to have it in for BST's. I would love to know why.

Because beastlords have SLOW and a PET!!! That's what it always seems to boil down to.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

jitathab

Jkal_Shihar

QuoteBecause beastlords have SLOW and a PET!!! That's what it always seems to boil down to.

I thought it was flash of light  :-D
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

dainfrol

Quote from: Jkal_Shihar on August 17, 2006, 10:51:17 PM
QuoteBecause beastlords have SLOW and a PET!!! That's what it always seems to boil down to.

I thought it was flash of light  :-D
Not only that, but we can get a snare with AA's and then an upgrade for that. :-D
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Denti

QuoteOf course we are getting MAJORLY boned. We are the red headed stepchild of SoE!

Urim, you just broke the NDA in a very direct way...

Anyway, pretty much true as usual.

Spiritclaw

How is that a break in NDA... that is an opinion anybody could have even if they weren't in Beta  :-P
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Inphared

Quote from: Denti on August 18, 2006, 07:04:28 PM
QuoteOf course we are getting MAJORLY boned. We are the red headed stepchild of SoE!

Anyway, pretty much true as usual.

So, by agreeing with Urim, aren't you breaking the NDA as well?

That's like you saying, "I saw this guy robbing a bank, but since he was doing it, I helped him."

Ikkorus

Havent seen you on the beta forums Tast...we could use some help heh.

Urim

Who is saying im in beta to begin with? I might be, i might not be.

But back to the topic at hand, name one expansion where we weren't majorly boned? ..... ill give ya a few minutes to think ....
... ... ... ...

Ya, thats right. I don't think an expansion has been released that we haven't been boned in one way or another (Maybe PoP was good for us ... but damn that was sooo long ago). So just wanted to relay my opinion that this expansion would most likely follow the same lines as the previous ones and people shouldn't get their hopes up.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Skanda

Quote from: Urim on August 19, 2006, 08:37:42 AM
name one expansion where we weren't majorly boned? ..... ill give ya a few minutes to think ....

Luclin  :-P

I'd have to say we made out pretty well in DoDh and PoR all things concidered (aside from the aura thing). Each of those 4 spells has gone quite a ways in helping me.

The jury is still out on TSS right now so it's a little hard to claim we got "boned" again when SoE hasn't even "whipped it out" yet.

Tastian

The problem with the beta boards is you wind up with a ton of people chiming into threads they have zero business being in.  In each of the last three betas there has been atleast one thread where someone from another class or some level 40 has driven a well detailed and fact based thread completely off track.  I'm trying very hard to keep out of the threads and deal more with the devs online, PM, and in e-mails.  I was very happy with where improved BF went to after dealing with rash for awhile, and the changes to BE were great as well. 

I will try to chime in some on the threads or perhaps re-post some of my messages in those threads as well, but I'm walking a very fine line atm as my tolerance for many is at an all time low and I don't want to cause more harm than good.  8(

Sharrien

I have found my patience worth very thin with the trolls on the beta boards.  Interesting changes coming to be sure, hopefully we can get some of our class issues looked at.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

iceborn

I think that's the best summing up of the beta boards that I've seen in a long time. If you try and post a reasonable reply or start a reasonable topic, someone who might have seen a beastlord in the same zone 2 years ago as there level 4 twink, will start derailing the topic or pull the topic down to the level of the playground and name calling.  Good luck Tastian and hopefully we will see a few things in TSS that makes us happy.
Iceborn Wolfspirit and Fluffy the Wonderwolf of Antonius Bayle