Main Menu

Tastian you here?

Started by jitathab, August 08, 2006, 03:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

I hope we do.  The time is now for a lot of changes and some fixes to happen imo.  We have been overly tolerant imo and it simply comes down to if some of our changes aren't addressed with the expansion then it'll mean we have even more issues and I simply don't want that. 

If you are in beta I urge you to be heard now more than ever.  Doesn't mean yelling or acting like some of the other players, but simply responding, getting posts in there, making our point clear, and responding firmly(but reasonably) to many of these people that clearly have no idea of the numbers behind their statements. 

Ikkorus

There is a dev chat tomorrow (wednesday) at 8EST with Stratics.  Devs are ignoring (flat out not responding) on the Beta boards about beasts so show up and raise some hell.

Birdienumnum

I do believe /feedback grabs more attention than posts in the forums, even if it is a beta forum.
Be positive, mature, concise, intelligent in the feedback.
A /feedback that whines and complains.. "its broken FIX IT" will not get much attention.
Birdienumnum

Ikkorus

Quote from: Birdienumnum on August 22, 2006, 08:33:59 PM
I do believe /feedback grabs more attention than posts in the forums, even if it is a beta forum.
Be positive, mature, concise, intelligent in the feedback.
A /feedback that whines and complains.. "its broken FIX IT" will not get much attention.

I think you misunderstand my intention by saying "show up and raise some hell".  I probally should of worded it differently but the point I am trying to make is that we can't just sit back and let our class be walked over again (which is what is happening).  Sitting back and being quiet about it isnt going to fix the issues...being vocal will (while remaining positive and constructive).  We need to make our presense known especially with there being so few of us remaining.

jitathab

All hands on desk, splice the mainsail, run up the Jolly Roger!

What time is Stratics in GMT?