Previous topic - Next topic

Fightclubx

me read forums !
me see big words =(
me get mad ><
me break keyboard !

/snicker

hakaaba

What i found works nicely is to re-map shift-number to a second hotbar.

So youve got
1-10 primary hotkeys
shift 1-10 secondary hotkeys
alt 1-9 spells
ctrl 1-5 discs

mouse? who uses the mouse? :p

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Jkal_Shihar

Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

dainfrol

When I brought my old PC to a friends house to give it to him, I logged on to my toon and asked him to fight some in a MM.  He got so confused when he tried to auto attack because I didn't have a button for attack on my hot keys.  I just push the "q" button.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

recoil silverclaws

I my self set up new hot keys near my movment keys for auto attack pet attack pet hold and sit/stand so i dont have to move my hand to much besides to hit the num pad to cast spells with the other hand if i dont feel like usen the mouse. I guess what ever works best for each there own.
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

Bengali

Quote from: Tastian on September 01, 2006, 05:56:32 PM

For now with the spells I simply assist off my warder after using and always make sure they are on what I want to be on before using.  It's definitely a workaround atm, but really it's the best we've got currently. 

If you don't want to do this, there is one other method you can try that I personally find to be more effective (because it works even if your warder isn't attacking the same target that you want to attack).  You will need to make sure you have two keybindings set:

1.  Toggle between self and last target, and

2.  Toggle/cycle last two targets

Note that I'm not sure that's how they are listed on the keybindings page, but that is what the keys do.  Anyway, what you do is this, assuming you are targeting a mob that you want to use disc on:

1.  Target self using first key
2.  Activate empathic fury (this will target pet)
3.  Hit "toggle last two targets" key (this will target the *MOB* that you were fighting, because the game thinks that the last two targets you had were you and the mob, and doesn't count the autotarget of the warder).

It sounds more complex than it is, and once you play around with it it is extremely fast to do (you can target self using another method if you want, like F1, or even target something else entirely, and it will still work.  I just find that self/last target creates the least room for error).  I use this with growl also.  Again, assist works also, but it does require that your warder be on the same target as you and that doesn't always work out well in terms of what you want to do.  Just another workaround you can try while we hold out hope that the code eventually gets cleaned up.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"