Main Menu

Kaesora Library....

Started by Zorthaz, April 12, 2011, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthaz

Is there an easy way to get into Kaesora Library without being eaten by see invis mobs?  When I tried to enter the building with the door marked "Kaesora Library A", my pet was dead within seconds and I could not get through the outside door due to the multitude of mobs stunning me.  Is this normal or was I simply headed in the wrong direction?
Thanks,
-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Khauruk

There shouldn't be seeinvis there....somebody might've trained some skeletons or something in there just before you came around.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Zorthaz

The see invis mobs were in the Field of Scale zone.  The mobs that attacked, did so when I clicked on the door of the building that contains the door to zone into the library.
Thanks,
-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Khauruk

Aye, I understand.  There's skeletons that stand on either side of the gate to that portion of FoS - I'm guessing somebody trained those into that building and they attacked you.

Normally you won't have that happen.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

THere IS SI mobs in Kes LIb, BUT however they are rarly up 99% of the time i never see them MIght be a bug but they do spawn soem times MOst conmon is the zone in roamer, and a few caster types id have to see the map to point them out, but they can  SI now and then.

Nusa

The other approach is the do the Ancient Iksar mask quest in the zone...with that illusion, everyone is your friend!

Blarp

Sevaril

i have had way to many bad exp in this zone when mobs glitched and ran threw the walls on me when mask wore out .......still gives me bad dreams lol