Main Menu

Where to solo at 58?

Started by Finamdar WS, March 12, 2004, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finamdar WS

I'm currently 58. I havent had much trouble getting PoP/LDoN groups until now. So i'm looking towards soloing. I'm fairly close to 59 if that makes a difference, and i am decently geared as you can see by the magelo below. Just any pointers would be nice.
Lord Finamdar Tundrawolf
Feral Lord
Lanys T`Vyl

Lizsolo

I think I was running around the zone in area of The Deep then.  And ME.

Assuming my memory is any good, that is...
Lizsolo - Barbie Beastlord and her dog Poochie
Rodcet Nife

Larku

You could try Nurga to.. try and look in the nurga post in this section

Tastian

ALL OVER!! lol.  Seriously ~58-62 is the time you can hunt the most places really.  You can do Velks, seb, KC, PoJ, ME, Nurga, LoY, etc.  Nurga is pretty popular and fun/different than some other camps.  Some out door zones, some in-door.  Really up to you.  These are the levels where you are getting pretty powerful (big jump at 60) and lots of mobs DB to you.  Sol B is fun too.  Really just think about zones you hear people talk about or wanted to try when you were lower level.  Odds are pretty good you can do them now.

Hereki

I did most of 58-60 jumping between zones - some in Velks, a little in Dulak, but most in Nadox.  If I had to do it again, I'd probably end up in Nurga, which I hadn't discovered at that time.

The good thing about Nurga is that the zone is tiered, and you can easily find a tier that is low dark blue, which seems to give the fastest exp.  Add to that decent pp/gem drops, no trash research drops, decent named drops and some useful quest items, and there isn't much wrong with it.  Plus it's usually an empty zone.

swamprat

I'm guessing that I will swap between Velks, Nurga, AC while I grind out to 60.

Velks - I just stay on the main floor and then pull from the ramps. Unless is very crowed always mobs to kill. AC/HPs gear is better as you don't run into casters.

Nurga - Did the last half of 56 at the tier 3 zone up the water all. Should be good thru 57 but then start to go lb at 58. Just move up to tier 4. Named mob at top of water fall drops two int caster items that sell between 500-750 each. Have pet eat the SK HT and it's easy. Resist gear helps to. (I like to stay above 100 on MR, PR, DR)

AC - just stay near ZI. There will be one spawn in front of ZI. Three off to the left. and then the main hallway. Watch for walkers as they like to hid just inside the door ways so you will get two with a pull.  Resist gear also helps.

AC is a great loot zone with runes, Weapons, and Acrylia drops.
Nurga is a good loot zone with PP, Gems and named drops.
Velks is an ok loot zone with Veilum drops.
Swamprat and Croczilla
57 Beastlord on Xev, BBSCO
My Really Bad Gear

Dakat

Plane of Justice second prison or basement/gauntlet.  At 58 they should reasonably easy for you and your 58 pet.  Very easy aa exp at your level too.  Good thing is it is close to every other POP zone and PoK. So getting a buff HoV or C3 is rather quick and you will be back to grinding in no time.