Main Menu

Sebilis

Started by DontPetBear, May 13, 2004, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontPetBear

Just dinged 59, and looking for some new areas to solo in.  Getting a little bored with AC, plus almost have my Tailoring up to 188.

I've only been inside Seb one time.  Guild trio: Nec, Cleric and Me.  We were all in our low 50's.  Seemed to be a lot of adds here.  We made it down across the first bridge, and stayed there for a bit pulling things (lol, can't remember what).  

Anywho, if someone has a decent camp area or knows if you can invis-in anywhere, would appreciate the info.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Riveni

All the camps I have been to in Seb are good for XP, some are worse than others wrt crowding.  However, invis'ing to the camps are chancy at best, downright impossible at worst - most if not all the caster frogs can see invis, and I think the golems can too.
Elder Riveni Chakravanti
Vah Shir Feral Beastmistress
Member of Lodestar, Zebuxorux

Oneiromancer

I would worry about adds and runners in Seb, especially at 59.  Single pulling will be nearly impossible until they are light blue (not sure what level that happens at), and they run fast when they do run.  Annul Magic might help with that, not sure.  I guess I wouldn't suggest it for solo experience, but that's just my opinion.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

DontPetBear

Okay, maybe i'll go there late one night, just so i don't have to worry about training someone.  Seems to be some decent items drop there rarely off any mob, so thought it would be fun trying for them.

Thank you for responses.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Mindlet

You can single pull at 59 if you pull the in the correct order. Just find out which mobs are the highest level and pull them first. You can't single pull the bugs on the way to the crypt at any level though. Bridge 1 and 2 should be no problem for you and its a short run from there to the zone out.