Main Menu

CoM for soloing?

Started by bellzebut, September 02, 2004, 03:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellzebut

since the added xp bonus there, are the mob harder to kill?

Im curently 48 and have been slaughtering in Dulak since 45. I like the easy to get xp there at zone line. But was wondering if going to an old world place would get me easier kill and faster xp with the added bonus in city of mist.
Or should i just go hunt in any old worl place to get faster xp?
Turn down the Suck!!
--------------------------------------
Duracuire, 56 beastlord
www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=962545
Horgh Solarfall, 58 paladin--Retired

Taiglin

Old world content will be easier because they typically will have less AC and HPs. Throw in a XP bonus like CoM has and you are good to hook. If you can grab a friend I would get your key and hunt in Howling Stones. Fun zone even though a pain to get the wing keys each time you go in. At your level the north wing would be some good xp.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Dakat

After 52, mobs in the main entry ways will turn light blue. However they do die fast and you would do well here real fast.

Hereki

CoM mobs have very low HPs.  Zone in turns light blue in high 40s, and should be good hunting from low 40s up.

Stables is the next good camp, you can keep it clear from 49 easily.  There are light blue mobs in there from 49 to 51, then some green at 52; but the majority are all dark blue.

After that the temple (north zone edge, opposite stables), then the goo house (next stop further in) are probably the places to go.  I haven't fought in these two while at these levels, so it is a guess.

Pondain

You'll probably want to stay near the front part of the zone at 48... Went in there over the weekend at that level to find the first 2 sections camped, so I tried the next area (goo house).  First Gyrating Goo was dark blue at 48, hit for 130s- second one was white, which sent me looking for other hunting grounds.  Haze golems / aberrants make decent targets if you can get 'em.
Karaltayn Darkmane, cat of war
Pondain Steelforge, sugar daddy
alive and kicking on ErollisiMarr

bellzebut

im now 51 after soloing teh front mob and temple one (to the right)

I LOVE THIS PLACE ! !

from 48 to 50  i neede liek 2-3 kill for a blue of xp wich come pretty fast and mob arent so hard.
Im now 51 and tried Nurga last nigth with a bad ass 65 SK friend clearing everything. Only got 1 yellow in the time we were there, but i think Nurga at 51 would be a bit hard so im gona stick with CoM till 52-53 will see  :P

Gona tried deeper in to night
Turn down the Suck!!
--------------------------------------
Duracuire, 56 beastlord
www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=962545
Horgh Solarfall, 58 paladin--Retired