Main Menu

Best Place to solo at 54 - Neriak

Started by fallacy, September 17, 2004, 10:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallacy

This zone has been posted before but i am going to post it again because i think Neriak comons is the best place to solo at 54.  I was seting camp right at the zone line to 3rd gate. Neriak commons has about 25 guards in that zone you can kill and they are all still blue at 54 - they become light blue at 55.  With the new 54 pet and  kei you can chain pulll these suckers.  On top of the good exp each guard drops about 15 plat worth of stuff. There is even a vender standing right there in front of third gate that will sell to you. Hell I even run down stairs kill the guard and use the neriak banker in the zone.
It only took me a few days to get to 55 in this zone, cause 54 is a hell level, but i also walked away with 6k.

Andwen

thanks for the tip!!
54 has been an absolute nightmare for me!
It's been like two weeks since I've dinged and I'm only two yellows in... ARGH!  :P

I've never been to Neriak before, what's the best way to get to the spot you are describing here?
Just invis, run through and set up camp?

danaconda

My advice, get a map from eqatlas. Neriak was a very confusing zone for me when I first traveled there. Being a Dark Elf though I quickly learned the city like the back of my hand.

Let me also second this as an excellent hunting zone. I believe I posted somewhere on this board about how to do it. Gonna find that post and link it here for reference. EDIT: click here for the link

Anyways, to get to the zone you want to zone into Neriak from Nektulos Forest. You will be in Neriak Foreign Quarter. Invis up (since I'm sure if you don't know Neriak you must be kos there). The zone is pretty much straight ahead behing the castle-looking entrance. It's only a 15 second run, at most. That will put you in Neriak Commons. Follow my guide if you want to learn some easy starting hunting. Move from there once you get the hang of it.
Dedlee Beatdown retired
Troll Beastlord of Lanys T'Vyl
(moved onto WoW - Mannoroth server, same name)