Main Menu

Solo at 52...opinion on 2 place

Started by bellzebut, September 17, 2004, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoxCruor

Hopefully I'll be getting off work in about 4-5 hours, so I'll give it a shot too.  I really don't want to go after Dulak.  That place got pretty boring pretty quick.
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Jolrash

The biggest problem with Dulak besides becomeing boring real quick is the fact that it still can be very crowded most of the time makeing it tough to find a decent place to camp.  Most people still go there because not only is it a fairly easy zone to kill in but can make some decent money with the gem drops, weaps, and pp.

Hereki

Quote from: NoxCruorBeen following this thread for a while.  My bst is now 53, and I'm looking for a pretty good soloing spot that's quiet if possible.  I heard mention of JP dryaads earlier.  For those that are doing it now, have done it in the past and can remember, how much exp were you getting (per hour/two hours/etc)?

A long time ago... it was about 10%/hr at 55.  A little more at lower levels, but under 20%/hr.