Main Menu

Silver Bracelet of Speed- HoT

Started by Khatias, June 08, 2004, 07:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khatias

QuoteYou say, 'Hail, Lendiniara the Keeper'

Lendiniara the Keeper says 'Greetings Ayama . I am the keeper of relics. If you are brave I have tasks to test your might and perhaps rewards.

You say, 'What rewards?'

Lendiniara the Keeper says 'One should ask of the tasks before worrying about rewards, Dark Elf.'

You say, 'What tasks?'

Lendiniara the Keeper says 'Enter into the halls of testing to complete these tasks. Seek out the ancient ones inside and see if your might is as great as theirs and fear not, those who you slay will be returned to the temple by the gift of Veeshan's great power. I have three tasks, which any may complete, as well as a request of both the arcane and the strong.

You say, 'what request of the three?'

Lendiniara the Keeper says 'Tears from the cursed you much seek for each task. The test of the Ruby Tear, the test of the Platinum Tear and the test of the Emerald Tear await all who wish to partake of them.

You say, 'What test of the platinum tear?'

Lendiniara the Keeper says 'Seek the platinum tear and three symbols to bind its powers to a bracelet. The black symbol to add raw power, the serrated symbol to enchant its powers and the runed symbol to hold the powers to the bracelet.

Wondering if anyone has information on the difficulty of this quest. I am VT keyed/SolRo flagged, but currently unguilded and would like to pick one of these up for myself, and a friend a nice haste item. I have a good amount of friends that would be willing to help me out with this, just need to know any strats/required # of peeps/whatever.

Thanks in advance.

Khatias Drogo- 65 beastlord
Morell-Thule

Catgal

Those mobs in HoT are easy nowadays, one-group'able, even with my crappy gears and aa's. The tough part there is to single-pull mobs. All the mobs are un'mezable, but slowable. I donno if paci works there. Besides single pulling, you will also need to familiar with the spots. Roamers can get you wiped. BTW, only those named ones drop the quest pieces. You will probably need to go there several times to get the quest done. Good luck!

Zatrik

You get tears from killing Dozekar, who I think spawns every three days?  With your gear, you could probably single group it, but I don't know really.  That part is pretty easy, I'm not sure how many tears he drops though (3-4 maybe?).  The hard part is the symbols, cause those drop on the named drakes in HoT, and it's very unlikely you'll get the ones you need.  I think, unless you're farming SS armor, those quests aren't really worth the time, as it's just so random to get the right things.
65 Beastlord of Al'Kabor
Visit our little Mac server at eqmac.com or if you have a Mac download the client and get a free cd key here.

Kylaz

Quote from: CatgalAll the mobs are un'mezable, but slowable.
Watch out, though, when doing Dozecar The Cursed - this mob is only "belly-slowable". It means you need basically to be inside the mob to have a chance at slowing it. I was tired one day, and didnt realize I had moved, before I got 14 resists on reslowing it - causing an evac because cleric became oom too quick.
Apart from that, the comments above are correct, and it can be done by 4 or 5 people now.
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:lizĀ·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Kitvear

roamers are "unmezzable" yes, but however, I have with my chanter landed Command of Druzzil on one add and set it on the other.  I am fairly sure that the nameds would have come up as immune to charm but so far in NTOV there is a way to contain adds.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=706403

Kitvear 66  Beastlord
Vearlis 67  Chanter
Zebuxoruk