Main Menu

New GOD spell quest

Started by Kylaz, June 17, 2004, 10:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylaz

QuoteGates NPCs that dropped spells will now drop a token, which can be turned in for a class appropriate spell. *

I wasn't able to log in yesterday to try testing that and I didn't find any thread on this in any forum I usually go through, so I have a load of questions.

- Anyone here can confirm runes drop ?
    - Anyone did the turn-in ? or found the NPC to do the turn in ?
    - Does it work ?
    - Which (beastlord) spell(s) have been found that way  -using runes from which trial ?[/list:u]
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:lizĀ·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Phad

I can confirm that runes now drop in the Sewers.

I believe the NPC for turn-in is in Abysmal Sea.

AFAIK.

I don't recall which rune we got in the first trial (plant?), but it wasn't spectacular for any class present...I would guess it was the lowest level of the GoD spells since we were doing the first trial (for xp / loot only).

Chubaka

Quote from: PhadI can confirm that runes now drop in the Sewers.

I believe the NPC for turn-in is in Abysmal Sea.

AFAIK.

I don't recall which rune we got in the first trial (plant?), but it wasn't spectacular for any class present...I would guess it was the lowest level of the GoD spells since we were doing the first trial (for xp / loot only).

Was it on named? Or trash too?
Chubaka
65 Beast
Terris Thule

Magelo
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=934088

Urim

Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Phad

It dropped from a named...in this case, it was a named about halfway through the dungeon, near those very nasty rat-looking mobs.

And contrary to the linked post, they do not drop in AS, the NPC for turn in of rune into spell is in AS.