Main Menu

Chardok Quests

Started by Phad, July 13, 2004, 10:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phad

Ok, I am now max ally due to a LOT of xping in Droga (from 54/55 - 61.5)...should I seriously consider getting any of the Chardok quest items (the hp regen 2 items comes to mind)?

My magelo

P.S.  I do have all the items to get those shown in my "Quest Profile", but since they snuffed the freed slaves from Droga, I'm SOL atm.

Liga

If my chardok faction were good, Id do this camp in a heartbeat.

http://www.eqdiva.com/EQ/Guide.aspx?id=88&ForumID=132 and it drops this http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=8933

/drool...

Mindlet

Thats a fun toy I suppose. If you are max ally you should do the Spirit Wracked Cord. You have done the hardest part.

Kebrarn

While factioning is a pain in the butt, I'd say its only about half of the work you have to do.  Given I haven't done the 3 quests in a year or two, but back when I was doing it there were a few others working on the quest also.  
It made doing the quest difficult, but if the spawns are all up then you could crank the whole thing out in a day or so I supose.  

The hardest item for me to get was the Urn from drusella, taking me about 4 or 5 kills to get it.  Shes easy to duo at 65, doubt it could be done solo unless you could single pull her.  

Long quest with a nice reward, worth it IMO as I'm still using mine in my arm slot and have been for a few years.
Wildcaller Kebrarn  ~ 70th Wildblood
The Folk of Fennin Ro

Liga

SWC really isnt worth the time since Id never equip it :(.  But for those who would get a benefit of it, sure.

a_moss_snake_001

QuoteShes easy to duo at 65, doubt it could be done solo unless you could single pull her.

She can be single pulled by a BST very easily and even if she is with 1-2 friends she can be soloed.

Hereki

How do you do that?

I always have resigned myself to getting 2-3 golems with her, but then I'm duoing with a cleric and it isn't a big deal.

Dumpty

Same way i single pulled the 3 PoZ that stand next to each other in the room in kael arena I suppose when i was working on vp quest.

I think hes in a locked room requiring a rogue, not sure tho
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev