Main Menu

I figured out a good clue for the piece we looking for

Started by Man0warr, September 19, 2004, 12:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deiadrox

Killed the drog, harder fight than I thought heh, seems harder than the SG mob, but meh, started with 50m and ended up kiting him with no warder and 10m 0m, hits 650, once slowed you can out heal him for sure.

Handed to Coldtogue, gunthak Beastlord... Nothing.

Ssha Samtpfote

Has anyone tried to hand in the "fierce spirit clay" that drops from the phoenixes in Air?
Ssha Samtpfote
Lvl 66 Beastlord of Sol Ro

Man0warr

rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Caradis

Since we havent confirmed the drogmor piece yet, and we were looking for stuf in storms.

Theres a strange red ent at 2059, -1310 in the forest area in PoStorms.

He has no name, just comes up blank. Cons as a red kos, but he wont attack or respond to hails.  Also wont let me attack him either.

Siodan

the cluses for the mob we are looking for is "hungry" "once surmountable" (once tame) "beast", as well as maybe " learned" and "aged".   an Ent might work on all of that but  the hungry (depends on name) and Beast, i still theink we have to "release" the drogmores essence and that it is the right drop, it fits all the clues, and the whole "eye of the storm in the sky" could be just a vauge as the "shubbery" drop we got at the begining.  I'd still feel better it we could find a mob in a "storm" but if we knew all the lores for the zones maybe it would make since that it's in Gunthak.  And have we checked the Omens zones? alot of other classes have had to have stuff from there.. just wondering why we haven;t..
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

jamanlee

hand the drogma essence to one of the 5 animist from part 2?

Lithale

Quote from: ScaledfangPoStorms seems to make the most sense.... in the very center of storms there is a ring style event.. has anyone tried this event since the epics were introduced?... this mob's loot table may have been altered

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=10844

apparantly it takes about 2-3 groups to do it .... have to clear every frog in the center area to start the event

...just a thought...

I think Scaledfang might be onto something.  Anyone have a raid force they could mobilize for this?  I'd be up for smacking it down on Saryrn.

Kuriosity

Quote from: Lithale
Quote from: Scaledfang
PoStorms seems to make the most sense.... in the very center of storms there is a ring style event.. has anyone tried this event since the epics were introduced?... this mob's loot table may have been altered

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=10844

apparantly it takes about 2-3 groups to do it .... have to clear every frog in the center area to start the event

...just a thought...

I think Scaledfang might be onto something. Anyone have a raid force they could mobilize for this? I'd be up for smacking it down on Saryrn.

Quote from: Jatrulak
Did the Frog event in PoStorms, killed the Drolok whatever named Guktan at end, dropped Hydrolized Ether and some tunic. Unless he can't drop it 100% of the time, which I doubt, it's not for us.

Looks like thats already been done, this was posted on the first page.
Kuriosity Kildme
66 Feral Lady of Firiona Vie

Lithale

Lol.  I thought I had saw it somewhere that someone did it.  So much info to sift through.  My bad.

-Lith

TheOriginalGronker

edit:  nvm ... info already around in the forums somewhere  :roll:

warder5269

anyone try handing the essance to Dumal or one of his lackies? Just a random thought that they might still have something to do with this. I mean after all he did "rebalance the spirit world" god only knows how many times when we did the first epic.

Reasoning. -

6 scouts spawned 6 mobs of which we (not sure on exact wording) released their spirits to calm the spirit world again. With discord brewing again maybe Dumal can help release this spirit for Muada (the new guy in town).

just a thought Im not to this point so I cant try it.
Tygereyee - Emarr

Graace

Monks had their epic dev. chat with them... it appears monk's epic is bugged at a point, 3 days of searching and them not able to find even a hint of what they're supposed to... it's possible ours might be bugged at this point too
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Aeshmal

I tried handing the Feral Essence to Dumul and his cronies; no good. They all return it with the "I have no use for this item so-and-so, you may have it back."

Gromk

Its not bugged! ( I hope )

It's the named flappy in SE tower of Bastion of Thunder. The air tower, right before you gate to big boss. I was there with a group but tank had to leave after 2 respawns of trash. So will go back asap.

Check clues as listed before, read my previous posts about eye, the sky and all that. This guy is older, wiser and stronger then the other flappys and well, it just HAS to be him!

Warderr

Hydrolyzed Ether from the PoS frog is for the Mage Epic 1.5.

Warderr N'Wolfie
58 BST of The Nameless
<The Fools Republic>