Main Menu

Weapon Drop Rate

Started by Maylian, September 13, 2007, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

Since not many people have posted new messages lately and I am slightly bored at work I thought I'd ask a question of other guilds.

Currently my guild is working on Aprosis event and look to have this down in a week or two opening up events 3 and 4. I was wondering how often weapons may drop in Solteris comparitive to TSS. I ask this mainly because we have cleared FC1 10 times, FC2 9  times, AG North 12 times (approximately) and to date we have had 2 Cogblaster 2's drop, no weapons at all from FC2, 1 Club from Dyn'Leth Army, 3/4 daggers and 3 Mauls from Lethar.

Alternatively in 3 Sisters kills we've had 1 Throatslitter, guess RNG just prefers rogues for weapons.

I currently have about a 100k bet with one of the monks in my guild that talons from Event 4 will drop before we get a Brumal's so could other guilds maybe contribute with there rough drop rates from TSS and TBS. I know weapon drops have been a bugbear with TSS since release, but as I saw I am bored at work and thought I might try and get some people posting  :-D

Inphared

Weapon drops from what I've seen are a bit more generous, but I think that's because the loot tables aren't as big. The RNG has less to choose from so the chances increase. In my experience though, TBS weapons are more common than TSS.

Khauruk

Everything that I have heard, and seen from players running around, point to TBS having greater drop rates as well.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Ganellon D'Alinor

About what could interest a bst

In 21 kills of TBS Sisters :
Throatslitter 5
Cryptwood Truncheon 3

In 13 kills of TBS Aprosis :
Staff of the Invaders 4

In 11 kills of TBS Astire :
Sharpened Talons of the Lycanthrope 0

In 9 kills of TBS Irissa :
Black Dirk of Shrouded Fate 1
Twisted Staff of Temporal Paradox 0
Venomous Fang of the Seer 3

In 7 kills of TBS Commodus :
Burning Mace of Judgement 2

In 2 kills of TBS 2 gods :
A Ball of Sunlight 0
Dagger of Insanity 0
Orb of Striking 0

I didn't put the non bst drops but they are rather consequent, like 2 scimitar in twice 2 Gods kills.

TBS Drop rate is definitely higher than TSS one

Just be carefull, generic weapon, aka those with more than 2 class drop in common I would say, those more specific like our H2H are rare and more heavily dependent of the rng factor seems  :-P

Maylian

Certainly seems that way.....bet currently is that Brumal's will drop this week since the DKP leader for those that can use is away on Sunday when we do FC / AG so I may get them. Then I'll have a few months to save up for ball of sunlight from MM / SRo

Adruger

Tunare Public Raids

Luminous Froststeel Warclub 5 drops 24 kills

Brumal Fists of Whirling Sleet 5 drops 23 kills

Cudgel of Unified Vision 1 drop 4 kills

Embershank, the Malady 0 drops 4 kills

At current time we have 5 active beastlords 5 active monks, along with a few that show up occasionally, though none of them have aquired any weapons, weapons always go for high dkp.  So far just one beastlord has gotten a fist, 1 got cog 2.0, the rest of the fists went to monks, the cudgel to a ranger.