Main Menu

Beasts of Sunderock

Started by Kanan, September 22, 2006, 06:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanan

This is given by the Hanvar/Hatchet clone hunter guy, I wanna say on SE of the zone.  Not 100% sure.  There are some white con nameds about the zone that, when killed, drop 3 no-drop quest items.

One of them, I know for certain, is Steam Lord Roil, across the bridge from the mage spell vendor.  I solo'd him, but it took a coupla potions and a few very nice crit heals (4400+ on one of em!! ;p I like the new heal ;))  All I had on at the time was conviction & self buffs, including bottled haste & crack.

Skyrake ate me for lunch tho.  He's a drake at the top of the spire, just S of the blob area, near NW quadrant.

There's a named basilisk that's part of it, and a named Chimera.  I've heard of a shammy soloing the chimera.  We'll see how I do later on.  I'll update this post with new info... including if the reward is worth the work ;p  But Roil was a fairly fun and exciting solo ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

iamweaver

You can see the reward when you accept the quest. It's  [Mark of the Sunderock Hunter].  The DC quest that he gives, "Beasts of Direwind", results in [Mask of the Direwind Hunter]
Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis

Kanan

=/ /sigh.. I'll prolly do it just for the sake of doing it... the reward is lackluster =/
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

jitathab

Sunderock is designed for te 60-70 crowd iirc.