Main Menu

Luclin Quests

Started by pingu130, October 21, 2006, 10:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pingu130

Hi there, I am currently playing on the Combine Server and have just started powerleveling an Ogre BST with my lvl 48 druid, the BST is now lvl 19 and will be going up quite fast with how I PL.

I am writing to ask if anyone knows any good quests I could do to get the BST some gear and also if anyone can recommend what lvl each charector would have to be to camp the items for the Shield of Bane Warding quest.

Thanks very much

hakaaba

i'm not sure why youd want a shield for a beastlord.  I recommend the khati sha series for the nice hth weapons and decent cloak you get.  Also, ghulam armor is easy and very good for newbie armor.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Baerek

I'm guessing he wants the shield for his druid.

Timberghost

Once you see the DPS boost that dual weild gives you, theres just no point in using a shield. 

I can't remember the last time I saw a beastie use one, or for that matter, the last time I saw any raid quality shield that was even beastie usable.

Taiglin

I can't remember any quests per se. There are the twilight sea quests but the armor sucked IIRC. I do have a vague memory though of a nice (at the time) shoulder item that comes from hollowshade moor. Drops off the named wolf in the back of the wolf cave - Elder Wolf Hide off Gowlik. He or PH spawns between the rocks in the back of the cave. I want to say you can invis behind him, pull him up to the wall, and kill him w/o adds. Believe one of the named owls dropped a 1ft earing. Of course there is always the ralic pack quest in TM. The dude with the patern paths into the mouth of the second cave system on the east wall away from the GF zoneline; closest to Katta. The grimlings in that cave I think come single and are good xp in the 30s I think. Bring empty bags when you go there. Lots of vendor runes that sell for quite a bit.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]