Main Menu

Grimling Forest fight

Started by Thunderkatz, October 29, 2006, 04:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderkatz

I am trying to do my 1.0 in grimling forest, and I know there has been a problem Scout Husman being gone..think that has finally been resolved, but now I am trying to get him to head out, and entire zone is filled with Exiled, Bandits, a Thug, and near the TM zone is Vah Shir's, what I am curious on is how do I switch the zone back to what it should be??? if anybody know how to do so please let me know =)

Kanan

yah wait for the patch that'll be coming noonish today to reset the servers ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Timberghost

Dang, does this mean the Grimling part of the 2.0 is screwed up too?

Kanan

I bet someone just did the full war script over there to set it so that the vah shir won again.  First time I ever ran through there, it was in that status.  I was shocked to find the grimlings in the north fort that next time ;p

Tigrah

umm... did they change this again? when I did my 1.0 about 2 years ago, I didn't even have to deal with hussman, i went through all of the grimling camps and killed everything I found until the medal dropped.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Kanan

I spent a solid hour+ slaughtering them that same timeframe ago Tigrah, and didn't get it until I started a Husman script.

It's been an intended part of the script for us to go through that step of the GF quest line.

Timberghost

lol back when I did mine, like a year or so ago, I did the script, and then grabbed Scout Husman (Not one of the other scoulds) it worked fine.  I had him take me to the camp by the tenebrous ZL.  One of the other camps is a PITA if I remember correctly, cause every dang mob is a healer, but the one by Tenebrous is ridiculously easy.  Just loot every corpse as they fall and one of the mobs in the first camp will drop one.  No need to wait for officers to spawn.