Main Menu

GM Sym task Changed?

Started by Blarp, March 01, 2007, 07:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

ok i KNOW that the mane's used to be in creators to Loot when neeed in thius task i whent there today  soloing a creator misson to farm the 40 i needed to loot but got no updates removed task started overe maybe bugged.. same thign and also same on a beastlrod firend.. and know know WTH is going on what it was changed to zone or missions plz

thank you

Catinthehat

When I did that part of the Gm Symbol task, I know it updated for Manes looted in creator missions.  I haven't heard from anyone saying it's been changed (but it obivously has been).  Maybe 'they' realized that it was meant to be only from Stillmoon instances since that is where every other part of that task takes place.

*/Shrug*

Humlaine

like wise they changed it last major patch

Blarp

ok what are some good tasks to do in stillmoon for manes i can box a cleric if needed.

Petts

the Impeccable Kirin Horn doesnt count in the creators missions either.

i think they were being done so much that they removed them from counting
in the creator missions.  /pout

Helspawn

I can pretty much solo the tier3 task in thundercrest and that dropped some manes that used to count.  Haven't done that mission in awhile so not sure about now.

Tiroon

There were changes to the GM tasks early December. Some hunting around the forums will likely yield more than the patch notes which are somewhat cryptic as to which tasks exactly got changed.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.