Main Menu

[OT] WINEQ problems this morning 11/12/04 cant login or site

Started by Dhantes, November 12, 2004, 09:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhantes

was on my bazzar bot this morning and started my 2nd instance to play when it asks for me to verify password and stuff and says invalid password blah blah blah so i got to lavishsoft.com and download new wineq update still same problem. So I attempt to go to their forums and post about it and it wont let me into their forums first thing it said was similiar to this but differnent now its saying this.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/www/www.lavishsoft.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/www/www.lavishsoft.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/www/www.lavishsoft.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Now im assuming the website is having problems or something and will be fixed soon but its been 3 hours since i've wanted to play eq and im craving my fix heh. (worse thing is i logged off my 1 instance that was on so i cant even have my bazaar bot selling atm =\) I'm a subscriber to wineq too so this kinda sucks for service.

Anyways if anyone else is having a problem with wineq i'd appreciate to hear that its not just me or if it is just me and I need to fix something my side i would appreciate help with that too.

P.S. 2 other sites EQW forum and another site i visit are having similiar problems so seems kinda odd neither have addressed the issue yet but others have complained.

Jaeren

Thats a mysql error (ie: database error). Most likely, their db server is down and their authentication works on the same db if I remember. Not much you can do but wait til it's back or email them.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)