Main Menu

BiC - step 4 - ferubi

Started by Doctor Choddy Chud, September 11, 2004, 01:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Choddy Chud

Ok a guild we are on good terms on with on my server - found out they were killing Smith Rondo.  I am already KT flagged so this wasn't a issue, but I needed the BiC part from here.  

I ran to Ferubi, got CoHed and hailed Smith for Sealed Report.  Asked a friend in the other guild whether I needed to run to Abysmal now to do hand in or whether I could get the part from hailing now and he said needed to run to absymal.  I ported  to Abysmal and did the hand in - everything good so far.  I ran back, waited for them to kill SR and got CoHed.  They got their members to hail first (can't of been more than 5 or so they done SR multiple times, biggest guild on server) then they said guests hail, I hailed and got nothing.

I thought hmm, and hailed again, nothing.  I then petitioned saying what I've said here, and saying I was in the raid and SR was not out of flags.  I read the quest nifo again and discovered this.

QuoteYou say, 'Hail, Smith`s Spectral Memory'

You feel a chill surround your body as a voice enters your mind. 'Thank you for releasing me from an eternity of suffering. Now you must help the others on this continent whose fate I fear is much worse than mine. You must seek out Apprentice Udranda in Barindu. She can help you gain access to the temples beyond the mountain passes.'

Now, I didn't get any response when I hailed.  My question is: does the memory give a respose if you are already KT flagged and are just doing BiC?  If it does then flag mob was obviously out of flags and I'm gonna be annoyed, since I have waiting weeks for a SR raid.  If it doesn't then I got jacked for my quest item and am gonna follow this up.  I reported also showing me hailing the flag mob so they know I did hail it.
Elder Onti - 65 Vah Shir Feral Lord
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule