Main Menu

Listing the receivable GoD spells by stone turnins ?

Started by janabell, June 24, 2004, 11:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janabell

Well since the patch you no longer have the heartbreak of killing a named only to see a spell rot due to a class not being in your group. They've introduced other stones beside the Geomancy ones for our GoD spells now. Could we start compiling a list as to what stones will give you what spells?

Taelosian Geomancy Stone Yiktu = ?
Taelosian Geomancy Stone Eril = ?
Taelosian Geomancy Stone Jelki = Tureptan Spirit
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Kylaz

That's described on allakhazam:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2849

For Taelosian Geomancy Stone Jelki ... Beastlords receive the spell Turepta Spirit.

For Taelosian Geomancy Stone Eril ... Beastlords receive the spell Trushar's Frost.

For Taelosian Geomancy Stone Yiktu ... Beastlords receive the spell Turepta Blood.
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:lizĀ·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Gariyn

So all these stones can drop of random mobs in AS? Am I reading this correctly.

:twisted:
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Raedwolf

No, the stones drop off of certain named mobs in various zones. I got Yiktu from Umbiki in Vxed, for instance. You turn the Geomancy Stones in to Reyfin Malakwa in Abysmal Sea, who then returns the spell to you (which, incidentally, does not have a scroll graphic, it has a rune graphic).  Hope this helps.

(edited to try to fix my sig)
Raedwolf
Wildcaller
Officer, Immortalis Kruoris

Choppin

each time one of those drops I have look into this to know if I should /random

now that I passed 30 times on jelki, it got made useful duh
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord