Main Menu

Anyone 2 Box Sol Ro Tower?

Started by Zorthaz, January 12, 2005, 07:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthaz

Using the alternate flagging method it seems to be pretty easy to gain access to this zone.  Has anyone 2 boxed in Sol Ro Tower and can give some info on the exp and how well a BST/Druid combo would do here?
Thanks,
Zorthaz
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

glaurung

I've spent a bit of time 2-boxing with a cleric in sol ro, if your druid's healing is up to scratch you shouldnt have a problem. The major bitch about this one is the lack of paci and root and the usual double pulls makes for long fights. Offtanking with a pet can work if you are careful with the pulls and your druid can probably get a good amount of DPS between healing. try it out, if not the best exp in the world it does keep you on your toes :)

Good luck mate, takes a while to get used to but can be done..
If it doesn't have scales, it isn't a proper beastlord!

Glaurung Uruloki, Iksar Feral Lord of the 68th
Proud member of Wyrd Angles, Antonius Bayle.

Magelo 477663

Hereki

I've 2 boxed beastlord and cleric in here (at 65).  Spawn time is not good (I think it's currently an hour).  Without extended range you still can't pacify, because aggro range equals spell range.  You must be able to handle a 2 pull, so some reasonable level of raid/Omens gear is required.

Rhajah

As was already mentioned, the problem for you is splitting the spawns.  There are 4 sets of 2 near the zone in.  If you could get them split up (Pacify with Extended Range - cleric friend?) then you're set, since the respawn is like an hour.