Main Menu

70 bst, 67 druid, 60 mage..

Started by Xzyro, July 27, 2005, 02:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xzyro

what level of mobs would i get for ldon/don/oow?
what would they hit for roughly?
is there a formula for figuring out mob levels based on team level?
leveling the mage is np but i dont want to outlevel what i can handle for instances, since i have no CC i want the mobs low enough i can kill 3 at a time if needed.
BST is time/don/oow/baz gear, druid is full time, mag is baz, i normally do 2 at a time in inner GE (level 57-59 mobs) pretty much non-stop  w/ just the mage and bst to give u an idea of what i can handle.

bham

In LdoN mobs will hit for 400-500 until average level is 67-point-something. Then they will hit for 900-1000 (ouch).

In Omens try WoS. They hit for 600-700. If thats too much try Nobles Causeway.

I dont do enough DoN to comment
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Khauruk

You have neither the dps, nor the puller for DON mobs.  You could handle Lavaspinner's instances readily enough probably, but no puller for that zone.  You couldn't handle Thundercrest where the druid could pull.  Perhaps, maybe, Ascent missions.  I don't recall what those hit for.

Well, maybe thundercrest.  You'd be screwed w/ adds though.  Give it a shot and see.

Here's a breakdown for 68+ groups for DON:

Nest: 70-73ish (dunno, haven't been in Nest in a good while)
Thundercrest:  Trash is lvl67-68
Ascent: ?
Stillmoon: 66-67 mostly
Lavaspinner's: 65-66

As a 70BST w/ PoP defensives, and about 9.4, buffed, I can easily tank stillmoon in all-70 groups. I am sure I could do ascent too, but can last only as an offtank for Thundercrest.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Feersom

I think for ldon the average lev has be 67.3 and below to get the norrmal advens,  so you can level your mage to 65  without getting the hard ldons,.
Normal ldons should be trivial for your group, i can do mine in  about 45 mins  or so ( mob lev 58 to 61).
For DoN adventures your lev has to be  below 68 to get the easier advens, i have just done grounding the drakes so far, most mobs can be single pulled without paci or pet pulling , mobs are lev 61 and hit for up to  550ish .
Havent tried any other DoNs yet.

Feral Lord Feersom Feline - 70 - Beastlord - Antonius Bayle
High Priest Exorcist - 67 - Cleric - Antonius Bayle
Sherpa - 66 - Magician - Antonius Bayle

Araden

LDoN.  So long as your group average level is below 68,  you can get an easy.  I just did one the other day with 70 ranger, 68 cleric, 65 monk.  average lvl  67 and 2/3.  It gave me an easy.

You should have enough dps if your in a potime gear level to do that.  With 65 monk 65 beast 65 cleric I was able to finish off a ruj mission with 15 minutes to spare.  luclin era gear on the 3 of them.  If I could do it with those 3 in luclin era gear.... monk was puller granted which made pulls a lot easier.. not having snare sucked tho  (need to finish off that aa fer the beasty).

DoN i'd advise doing the Grounding the Drakes mission to start with.  There is a nasty 3 spot though,  but you do have a potime geared rooter and a slow class... so if you are good you should have np.   Remember to pull with dispell btw, since chanter mobs love to haste other mobs.   Oh yah, and lvl the mage up n use air pet for the stuns and chaotic strike aug your weapons to give better chance of stunnin clerics is what I suggest.

Hard to give better advice without a magelo.

Xzyro

yeah i tried it i did a kill 54 and got to like 36 w 4 minutes left. they were level 69-61ish and hit for 400+ if i recall, it would have been ok but i kept getting 3-4 at a time and it just got too frantic. oh well, i may try again when i get my gear up a bit more im about 6300 unbuffed so ill work on some AA's and gear and try again.

Oiingo

Judging by the gear, it would seem the druid was the only main of the combo.  If this is correct, then I'd suggest you kite with the druid while the beastlord and mage provide dot and nuke damage.  You'll be impressed at the level of mobs you can kill with these three, which is certainly better experience than trying to get it toe-to-toe.

Start with a lower level zone, Stillmoon comes to mind, then give The Nest a shot once you fall into a groove.
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre