Main Menu

are there any quests that i should be doing?

Started by Redwud, March 30, 2006, 05:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwud

at this low level is there anything that i should be working towards?   As of posting time i'm a lvl 11 Vah Shir beastlord.
Mendidarye Moredhel - Shadowknight of the 51st Season - Retired

Oarla Bigforehead - Magician of the 46th Season

Sorik Mylegsarentedible - Necromancer of the 53rd Season

Tanois  - Beastlord of the 11th Season

All of The Nameless Server

Shieara

If you didn't get gear from another source (friend or another character), the armor quests given in PoK are worth doing. 

Along the same route, there is a quest in Shadeweaver's Thicket that results in a weight reducing bag.  You just pick up four ground spawns and turn it into someone.  Uhh, I forget his name but he roams up and down the path to Shar Vahl.

Maybe the Shar Vahl cloak quest?  Could start it at least.

Taiglin

I would say that depends on how twinked you might be. If you even minorly twinked then probably not. Otherwise there are several quests outside Shar Vahl(sp?). The fine antique line of quests in PoK are decent as well ie http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=16371

Edit: bah you beat me by 30 sec Shieara

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Shieara

Mwahahaha.  Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat this cat.

Tiroon

/comfort Taiglin  (remember that while the early bird catches the worm, it's the second mouse that gets the cheese) :-D

If you're interested in getting a face item (AC5, STR/WIS/INT +4, SVF/SVC +5, HP/MANA/END +10, All/All, no level restriction) head to Steamfont Mountains for this quest.

The cargo clockwork will head back from the windmills every Norrath day at 10am and about half way back to the merchants hut, where it stands the rest of the time, it will get mugged by 3 robbers. The clockwork is quite durable and you will have time mugging the highwaymen and loot their heads.

Once you have the three noggins enter Ak'Anon and use find to get to Jerah Reskan. While she won't be overjoyed to see you and not talk about the quest you can use sneak to get to indifferent and just give her the 3 heads and receive the mask. Sneak might not be necessary but better safe than sorry. 8-)

The heads are no drop but the mask itself is droppable and can even be sold for 17p. Together with the fine steel weapons the bandits drop a good 25p for a bit of work and a fun fight.

Ohh and of course do Slipgear's Gem!

Edit: Spewwing
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Redwud

i don't remember doing it,  but somehow i don't have my newbie note.   is it possible to do the cloak without it?
Mendidarye Moredhel - Shadowknight of the 51st Season - Retired

Oarla Bigforehead - Magician of the 46th Season

Sorik Mylegsarentedible - Necromancer of the 53rd Season

Tanois  - Beastlord of the 11th Season

All of The Nameless Server

Tiroon

Did you do the citizenship quest? If you did you'd have now your personal acrylia slate which is needed for most quests that start in Shar Vahl.

The cloak starts in Shadeweaver's and the quests there can be done without any prerequisite like proof of citizenship. For the cloak just talk to Priestess Bast or to Sentry Ferin directly to get started.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.