Main Menu

Need ToB access Help

Started by cettin, April 17, 2006, 07:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cettin

I lookin for info on this quest gain access theater of blood anyone got link to site or info might help me be apperciated. 8-)

Sariss Bloodscale

Samanna's Reference Desk has really become the place to go for all progression information.  Really a top-notch site they've got over there.

kharthai

ToB key is:
Arcstone Skylance missions 1-3 (Library, Oubliette, Laboratory)
Samples of Corruption mission from Oathmir or w/e in Devastation
3 North Ro missions from Tak'Valnakor in, well, North ro

http://eq.forums.thedruidsgrove.org/showthread.php?t=13349 - Decent guide on druid's site

Since a couple patches ago the arcstone missions are harder, and samples of corruption is 6 people max, instead of 54.  You don't need Saga Skins and Becoming a Vessel task for ToB key, but someone in your group needs to have them done so that you can get the samples task.  And Becoming a Vessel gives you razorthorn access, which may be required down the road for progression, I don't know.

And yes, shm site rocks~

Kanan

The bloods is fast becoming a bottleneck.  I'm almost thinking that the 54 man limit imposed upon becoming the vessel & bloods initially wasn't an error, but was designed to get a fair amount of people flagged early to expedite later flagging.. bcs they designed becoming the vessel very poorly ie it was unlimited timer.. but you couldn't get other tasks with it.  Totally blew.

I know for certain you can turn your skins in again to get the saga skins books again.  I'll try turning the books in again soon to see if I can get the vessel task from that.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar