Main Menu

vah GM DON armor quest

Started by laissez, May 13, 2006, 05:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laissez

I'm looking for some information about the vah shir don GM armor quest, i'm stuck on the rocover the impeccible kirin horn from stillmoon loremasters, ive tried gettin it from the non instanced version, no luck there at all.  Can anyone confirm where they got one to drop that would update there task plz, any help would be great.
Elder   Laissez Fairez
75 Beastlord Luclin Server

Taiglin

No luck as in it hasn't dropped or it dropped but didn't update your quest. I think it does need to be in the instanced version. Could check on eqtraders.com if you haven't already. Might be some info there.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Perriinn

I did this quite a long time ago and it is the worst part.  It does have to be from an instanced mission in stillmoon.  I do not remeber the name of the one I did but it revolved around killing 4 infected or diseased cougars or something.

Hope that helps.

Sharrien

Yep, Diseased Pumas is the one I got mine from too.  This instance repops, so if you are so inclined, you can linger in there until you get your drop.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Nusa

I've seen them drop in both Creator and History of the Isle. There's a lot more loremasters in the latter.

Shieara

Unless they changed it, it has to be from a Stillmoon instance.  I got one to drop doing a Thundercrest instance but my quest log did not update because the horn was from the incorrect kirin.

Took me forever to complete the quest because of this.  I ended up chaining the one mission where you activate the statue and killing kirins there.

laissez

yeah did the disease puma's mission boxed my clr and enc first mob i pulled bam there it was hehe thx for your help.
Elder   Laissez Fairez
75 Beastlord Luclin Server