Main Menu

Where are the DoDh zones?

Started by zerole, September 12, 2006, 06:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerole

Was preparing to run the Slipgear aug quest tonight with a goblin shroud, but am relatively unsure of how to get to DoDh zones.  I think I remember seeing one in Nek forrest, but somehow that doesn't seem right.

Is there a zone in Nek forrest now; and do all the other slipgear zones connect to that? 

Also, slightly off topic, but I head Nedira's Landing referred to alot as a good place to hunt at lvl 30ish....but I can't find that for the life of me.

gordulek

Corathus Creep is off of Nektulos Forest and is the first DoDH zone.  The rest can be accessed through Corathus.

Nedaria's Landing can be reached by using a Magus.  There is a Magus in each LDoN camp or, more conveniently, in the Guild Lobby.  You simply hail them and they tell you the destinations they can port you to.  You respond, 'Nedarias Landing'  to get ported there.  I think you can also get to Nedaria's through Jaggedpine Forest, but have never gone that way.

To use the Magus for porting, I think you need to have gotten your LDoN Adventurer's Stone.  There should be info on Allah's about that, but basically you go to your hometown and talk to someone and then talk to someone at an LDoN adventurer's camp.

zerole

Thank you much.  Alot of this information is surprisingly hard to find on websites a few years after the expansion has come out, heh.

hakaaba

use the ingame atlas!!! :p  Don't be ashamed; even i use it occasionally.  Its very nice and only has 1 or 2 inaccuracies.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

zerole

You mean the maps?  Or is there some other in game tool that allows me to see how zones hook up?

Inphared

Yeah, Hakaaba is referring to the map.

If you use the default user interface, and you open your map, there are two tabs -- One for the map you are currently viewing, and one for the Atlas. You can click on any continent in the Atlas to view it, then any zone in that continent to bring it up on your current map tab.