Main Menu

GoD Secrets!

Started by Yiktiki, February 14, 2004, 07:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yiktiki

You know you wanna share em (or at least PM me if you on a nother server)...

This 6 man expedition crap to flag the guild sucks.  I'm tryin to find details for the 54 man raid to get you flagged.  Anyone have any insight?
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Laba

OMG someone please post how to get the 54 person raid the 1 group trials suck ass (not because they're hard but because they're LONG AND BORING) :cry: .
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Urim

Quote from: LabaCan't say too much but i don't think its out of the grasp of a casual player to get.
Pretty much sums it up.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Voidstalker

Yeah,  if you ever get an invite to a pickup vxed,tipt, kodtaz expo...just say no. Not worth it and these mobs don't mess around.

Yiktiki

Now THAT is a frightening concept.  I don't think I would easily fall into that trap though, I'm a skeptic of the pickup group anymore.
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Luclin Server

Morganti

actually, some pick up groups don't scare me...

like the on i had in bot...

where we had an Afterlife tank and didn't realize it till AFTER the 4-5 hour group broke up...heh

of course, when you know 1/3 of the pick up group, does it still count as a pick up group?

i actually wanna do the GoD trials...but Ferubi stole my soul...
(i haven't died anywherelse in god except Ferubi and one o the sewer trials)

i will try and track down that post Yiktiki that had the GoD progression map...if you still need it

Yiktiki

Yah, we have the map on the guild board.  We just did the the first real night of kod'taz tonight.  Its eeeevil.  =oP  Mind you, all the clerics were doing ikkinz trials while everyone else tried yxtta.  Certainly an exciting night. (which i missed. )c: )
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Luclin Server

yaoguai

me and my friends actually love the 1 group trials, it's the most fun we've had in awhile.  we finished the 4 sewer trials, we're on vxed right now, we haven't tried finishing it yet we're just farming the named, it's pretty fun figuring out how to kill them with barely any EP gear and the loot is good for us =) i already have the new nuke and dot.  Just got the dot tonight and my paly bud just got his new single heal spell. we're havin a blast