Main Menu

Draz didnt spawn

Started by KatTank, August 08, 2004, 02:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatTank

Got my group together this morning after waiting 2 weeks to drop him, always get beat to the scout for turn in when she was up.

Did my turn in, ran back. Only the pet was up. Thought, he will spawn in a min. 4 hours and a petition later, no Draz, no response. Hmmmmmmmm.

Very unhappy kitty this morning. Was there something i did wrong? I hailed the scout and everything was a-ok, turn in was no prob. But no Draz. Now i gotta wait another week or so. gotta love it when things just dont work right.

Tastian

Did you check to see if the pet was up before you did your turn in?

KatTank

yep. no pet was up. made sure before we began

Eatbugs

This happens once in a while.  Unfortunately, the only solution is to wait until the scout respawns and try again.

(Note from personal experience: The medal you get back from the FG scout has the same name as the one you gave to her originally, but it doesn't work to spawn Draz if you need to try again.  Hand your claws back to Dumul again to get the "real" medal, or do what I did and keep several people waiting an extra 20 minutes or so while you run back and get the one that works.  Embarassing...)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal