Main Menu

CMoW, somthing funky with the Camp Quest

Started by Triguk, August 29, 2004, 06:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triguk

Well today I went to try and get my Copper Medal of War today.  2 Camps we're available (In the process of driving them out means that they are available right? If not I'm really stupid). But the scouts would not take me to either. Has anyone else had this same problem? and if so what did you do to fix it.

and Yes I know that I can get it from the Coin Courier's but  slaughtering bandits and then Couriers isnt exactly my idea of fun :roll:
Triguk - 55 Beastlord Quellious Server

Triguk

well I think I got pretty lucky. After being told by a GM that the Quest was working. The druid I was with tracked a Coin Courier. First one I kill BAM CMoW :D
Triguk - 55 Beastlord Quellious Server

Dakat

Best thing for you to do:

Go out to all the camps.

If there are Grimings in any camp marked with a 2. Then there is a camp attack available to you from one of the guards.

Which guard?  Thats fairly simple.  At the beginning if all camps have grimlings in them, you can talk to any guard to start a camp attack.  If there's only 1 or 2 camps with Grimlings, you will have to talk to all the guards.

If you do not feel like running around out there and checking all the camps, just go to to the General. He in the building left of the Bank. Talk to him and follow his text. Somewhere in there say "what camps", and he will give you a list of which camps are complete and which are not.  If all are complete, then your out of luck.

If there is at least 1 camp open, try this:  Go talk to the Captain. He is standing at the entrance to the left most building.  This guy controls the raids on camps 8 and 9 (2 camps up north, close to the river). He will ask you to get ready, or tell you to talk to a specific person in camp. Depending if a lower camp has not been cleared yet (if camp's 1 - 7 have not been cleared yet, he will direct you to the lowest camps starter). Then you find that guy and follow his text.

Once you tell him you are ready, about 1 minute later he will run out to a camp. Follow him.  When he gets to the camp, Hail him again and follow his text. Most likely he will ask you to say something like "Lets begin". In his text though, he tells you what your goal is.  At camps 1 - 8 your goal is to wipe out every griming in the camp.  Kill everything in the camp. Loot everything, since any normal mob in the camp can drop the medal.  Usually after 3 or 4 waves of 4+ mobs, a named will spawn. Kill it will usually weild you your medal.  

In camp 9 your goal is a little different. You are there to protect this traitor guy who spawns in the camp. All the Grimlings will attack him. You have to keep him alive and he will walk up north to the large camp near TM zone.  In the camp though a named or 2 will spawn toward the end. Kill them for your medal.

In camp 10, which is the north most camp near zone to TM. I have not totally completed that quest solo. There are 6 huts. In and out of the huts are grimlings. If you leave 1 grimling alone inside each hut, no more grimlings will spawn. Thats as far as I got on the 10th and final raid.  I can assume you would need 6 people or more, have each person or group kill the last grimling in each hut at the same time. But thats just assuming.