Main Menu

Chanty haste on pet

Started by Pakratz, August 31, 2005, 03:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pakratz

Does chanty stack with our current pet haste buff?  Yeah, i see it in the buff window, but from my parses it has no effect.  Many believe that it does stack cuz i hear ppl asking for chanties to haste their pets all the time.  If it does stack, does the pet get the full 70% on top of its own haste?  Sounds ridiculous to me.  Anyone have a definitive answer?

Xennova

No haste from enchanter does not overhaste pet (only bard does) but i think thee portion from atk-dex-str of those work

Bengali

The haste part doesn't stack.  People ask for it because it adds dex, atk, and crit chance (for the highest level chanter haste).
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

iamweaver

Note that Salik's bonuses were incorrectly coded, and only work on melees using 1HB weapons.  There are several posts floating around about it; here's one.  I am guessing that it applies to our pets as well; so much for my attempt to "even things out" by using 1 cold and 1 fire proc weapon for Spot the Wunderdog :).
Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis