Main Menu

Banned from EQbeastlord

Started by Laba, January 02, 2004, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laba

Well apparently i've been banned from EQbeastlord. I can't even go there to view posts. Luckily im not totally clueless when it comes to computers and i can access it through proxy. I think its sad and really shows Yantis's character that i was banned for speaking out against him. I feel that Oaga probally had a big part to play in this as the mere mention that he may have had other reasons for selling the site could be a big factor in me getting banned. Unfortunately the proxy i use doesn't allow you to submit info so i'm not able to post and demand to know why i was banned  :(. Oaga has also redirected links back to the site and done other things that are showing "his true colors" so to speak.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Kashmiir Battlekat

I wouldnt show many hard feelings towards Oaga. We all have a life to live and things occur that are unexpected. I am certain his selling of eqbeastlord.com was not malicious in intent. Yantis just happened to come along at the right time and Oaga was in wrong position.

I hold no grudges against Oaga and Im sure he is only doing what must be done according to Yantis's Rules... he is the owner...

If you do not like there practices please come here and make this your home. You are all welcome here for as long as this site lives (which hopefully will be a very long time).

Ghoat

Oaga is good guy, it's just a messy situation.  

Thanks for setting this up Kashmiir :)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Kashmiir Battlekat

You and all beastlords are welcome :)

DiosT

What ghoat said pritty much is the situation..

Oaga needed to sell out for personal/family reasons, it's yanti$ that's being the dick

Buku

Lets let the old news die now. This is our new home and it is the only official Beastlord discussion forum. So enjoy and let bygones be bygones.
Bukar
65 Feral Lord
Lanys

Buru Whitebear
65 Prophet
Lanys

Former Moderator at an Unmentioned Beastlord Forum

Dorrogtr T`A

Kashmiir plays on my server?! Omg since when?  :)  Haha, never really noticed.

Zikayn

I agree with Buku. :)

It's over and done, lets just get the other beastlords here, and start moving this new site in the right direction.. ;)

As you can see from my sig, i'm in need of lots of good information and guidance. :p

Lets start making it happen.  :o