Main Menu

Yep...

Started by Vahh, January 03, 2004, 01:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vahh

I understand why yall don't like Yantis owning the board cause of the principle of it all, and the e-mail thing... But if you can't change your email adress and a tiny ad bothers you that much, I must say, you are a moron. There are add on tons of sites you probably visit and you don't even notice them, you probably didn't even think about them until some idiot posted "HEY LOOK ITS AN AD! LETS BE A$$HOLES!"

Buku

Sorry to burst your bubble but for me and I'm sure alot of others it is much more about who Yantis is than an ad. It is people like him that are responsible in a large part for the state of the EQ economy over the last few weeks. He has used exploits to make cash and create instant level 65 characters. This may not look like it affects you but the next time you go to the bazaar to buy something you have been saving for you can thank him for the high price. So yea his BS does affect you.

Oh and just like the way EQBeastlords used to be run, calling people morons doesn't fly here so consider that your first warning.
Bukar
65 Feral Lord
Lanys

Buru Whitebear
65 Prophet
Lanys

Former Moderator at an Unmentioned Beastlord Forum

Vahh

It doesn't effect me lol, I'm banned from EQ and don't feel like starting up a new account, and I know abouthe prices and crap, deal with it, go win some stuff, sell it at the high price, and buy something at a high price, its all the same, as for the instant 65's, characters have always been for sell, there have always been extra ones here or there, there will just be more available, but still just the same amount of people buying them, so you wont notice much a diff, ive know a couple of people that been playing EQ for years and still suck at it but got 65, the guys that buy their 65 will just suck at it but have saved time~ And you can always go solo, or group with your guild, and if your guild has some of the instant-chars in it that don't know anything, that should just be a message to leave the guild

and actually i noticed a lot of betching about the little ad =P

Buku

I can tell why you got banned. As for posting on a messageboard for a game you can't play and complaining about it at that. All I can say is get a life.
Bukar
65 Feral Lord
Lanys

Buru Whitebear
65 Prophet
Lanys

Former Moderator at an Unmentioned Beastlord Forum

Vahh

Am playing FF atm =P just looking over every once in a while to see whats goin on~