Main Menu

Just a Suggestion?

Started by Trark1, January 01, 2004, 06:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trark1

yep, I'm the annoying person always wandering around.  I've always been kind of a rebel, so here I am.  My suggestion is to build up this board and get a bit more organized, so people coming from Eqbeastlords will have a place to go other then switching bewtween like 10 different message boards.  But hey if its a bad idea forget it its only a suggestion
54 Beastlord of Fennin Ro

"It needs but one foe to breed a war, and those who have not swords can still die upon them"
J.R.R. Tolkien

rorith

I think that's the plan. ;) I'll be posting some info about epic on here, as I do mine. Other than that, all people can do is post info and ask questions. I /would/ like to see a similar layout to EQBeastlord... They had a great set of boards. It's too bad they had to sell, but that's history now.

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Trark1

dirty plan but we can always copy and paste, how do you think castersrealm got their epic guide yep from eqbeastlord.  :P

"It needs but one foe to breed a war, and those who have not swords can still die upon them"
J.R.R. Tolkien

Trark1

dirty plan but we can always copy and paste, how do you think castersrealm got their epic guide yep from eqbeastlord.  :P

J.R.R. Tolkien

Skahr

I have never been to any of the other beastlord boards as my BL is only 34 and sorta hit miss on how to properly lvl him. I am saving this on my favorite's...thanks fo the great sight!
34 Beastlord
Druzzil Ro

Buku

We have a backup copy of the old forums prior to them being sold. DiosT is working on moving that backup data into our forum so we all have the good old info we spent two years obtaining. Stay tuned.
Bukar
65 Feral Lord
Lanys

Buru Whitebear
65 Prophet
Lanys

Former Moderator at an Unmentioned Beastlord Forum

Zikayn

That is great news Buku, and in reality would save time, to import it all at once than hyaving serveral people copy/paste information and possibly double/triple the posts on the same information. :p

Dorrogtr T`A

I'd say make a new epic guide, because the old ones are outdated, and I have a reason. It's because the Scouts that give out the 6 Totems used to be 24 Hour - 72 Hour spawns, but then were "ninja nerfed" to being Exactly 24 hour spawns. Just my 2 cp.