Main Menu

New Home )

Started by Soovu Xev, January 02, 2004, 12:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soovu Xev

Well here I am! as a long standing visitor to EQBeastlord I have chosen to relocate to a 'fan' site rather that a commercial one as I do not appreciate Yantis's interference... and so on (could go on but wont).

Just like to say that i sincerely hope the new home is not a whim and that it will stay around and support the bst community and not dissappear.
75 Beastlord and member of
Celestial Rising
www.celestialrising.com

Zikayn

Welcome! :)

I'm new here as well (as in the boards, beastlords, and in a way everquset in general)...

it seem that this site is already quite active, and should prove to be every bit as informative as the old site. (let us hope).. :)

ShaitynAB

Present and accounted for.  It should be noted that any and all references to this site that include the URL have been edited out or deleted at those "other" message boards.
Shaityn Stormweaver
65 Ogre Feral Lord
The Insane-Antonius Bayle
My Magelo
The Beastlords Den-Home of Everquest Beastlords

Makani

Diost's post that had a link says "New Boards" or such was edited so that it pointed you right back to the eqbeastlord.com forums.

Dysz

hopefully we are safe from big brother here...  :twisted:
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Ukator Iceblood

I posted link on Zeb beastlord forum to this site, so hopefully that gets some of the Zeb guys here.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

soss

68 Ogre Feral Lord

Skanda

I posted this link on the Saryrn server boards also. As of right now I'm not going to try to get it in their links section because I don't know if the addy will change once the new homepage goes into effect.

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio