Main Menu

Question on HP AA

Started by Gunzak, February 11, 2008, 01:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunzak

Last night I was viewing my AA choices and saw an AA that gives 100hp per rank.  Is this correct?  That seems like a real sweet AA.  Does this stack with ND3 and PE1?  I would love to add 500 more HP from just AAs.

Khauruk

Yes, it stacks w/ everything - but, it's wildly expensive for the effect.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Gunzak

I don't understand.  Is it just extra hp or is a casted effect.  If you have to cast it or use endurance to keep it active then thats lame.

Inphared

It just gives you the hit points, no strings attached. 30 AA for 500 HP is pretty outrageous though.

hokarz

pact of the wurine gives 400 hps for 7 aa's...so yeah, 30 aa's seems a bit much.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Inphared

Pact of the Wurine also gives a filthy werewolf illusion.  :|

Spiritclaw

Quote from: Inphared on February 11, 2008, 11:01:37 PM
Pact of the Wurine also gives a filthy werewolf illusion.  :|

It gives the WW illusion, adds to accuracy, 400 hp/mana and 4 mana regen.  On the other hand, the 100 per 5 AAs is for every class, including warriors, who bitched and moaned about everybody getting them
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Inphared

It's actually six per rank.

hokarz

I've been a kitty for 5+ years. I'm kind of enjoying being a puppy. Love the illusion and all the benefits that go with the aa.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Inphared

All hail the Darkelf.  :-)

Maylian

Lets hope that SoE eventually make it a dual buff like Lich so we can use those dirty LoN cards or more importantly DE mask with robe graphic bug  :-o :-D :-D :-D :-o

Spiritclaw

Quote from: Maylian on February 12, 2008, 04:45:25 PM
Lets hope that SoE eventually make it a dual buff like Lich so we can use those dirty LoN cards or more importantly DE mask with robe graphic bug  :-o :-D :-D :-D :-o

The other option would be to move the illusion to slot 3 like they did for shamans.
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Raetherin

Only problem I have with the AA (albeit a minor one) is that no BA or riding mount whilst WW form. How cool would it be to ride your pig in WW form:-)
Raetherin - 70 - Beastlord - The Nameless