Main Menu

RSS boxed, non-raid gear

Started by bham, March 18, 2005, 12:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bham

Last magelo

Treasurerbob (wizard) http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1191894

My playtime at home is limited, so if Im on Im usually killing as much as I can. When Im at work I check out stuff like this site, so it might be easier to ask about gear here rather than in game.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Katonis

Your Piety mask drops off a named 2k hitter Ukun that roams all over RCoD but passes by the Stoneworker Stonetooth camp often.

Kat

bham

Ukun Fleshsomething. I know the guy, he has wailed me a few times when Im running invis across RcoD doing the 5-named circuit. No chance of me taking him anytime soon.

My plan is to only wear stuff that drops off mobs I have 4-boxed. I guess Ill have to grind some trash in MPG for a maze runners mask, because Im not going back to a darkened visage from NC.
Bertox

bham

I got the tricksters chalice the other day. My cleric got whacked by Stonesinger even before I was ready to engage but I managed to burn him down sans cleric.

Today I was trying for a Vest of the Serpent to replace my last piece of LdoN gear. Can anyone confirm that the place holder is the ikaav in the room immediately west of Taormani's room? I killed the 3 guys in there non-stop for about 3 hours and didnt even get a single named.
Bertox

Zanois

yeah right room............

That named is just super super rare....

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

bham

Thanks Zanois, Ill stick at it.
Bertox

delfi

I was wondering how hard that trial was for you to gain Dispair? I really need to upgrade my 1handed weapons since my argo with my 2hb isn't the best. Was that trial very hard and what level of players(skill/gear wise) did you use? My guild has pretty competant players but we are a smaller guild with pretty low gear. Trying to figure out how much power I might need to take it out. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Delfi

bham

You need a semi decent tank, we used 13k pally, but 10k should be fine.

You need a highly skilled and decently equipped and AA'd CCer. We used a enchanter with 250ish AA and time gear. One with inderior gear / AA could do it, but the players skill level is essential. Use a necro or another fear class as back up CC will help. Our enchanter was able to manage all the CC on his own.

You need a decent healer, I boxed my cleric.

You need decent DPS, we won easily with me playing Bham and my wizard plus a time/qvic geared mage.

We have twice failed with me 4-boxing, but only because my mage we went LD in first 30 secs both times. I think his computer needs a new graphics card.
Bertox

bham

What a day in RSS!

Finally got Vest of the Serpent to drop, right after the plate BP dropped for my cleric  :mrgreen:

Also picked up a 150 fire DD aug and a 70 mana aug for my mage. I must update magelos sometime...
Bertox

jabby

see you updated bham's magelo - whend you get despair?

and any more stories =0

bham

Quote from: jabby on May 09, 2005, 03:10:30 PM
see you updated bham's magelo - whend you get despair?

and any more stories =0

See my Fear trial thread...
Bertox