Main Menu

Cleric or Druid

Started by Phumog, August 02, 2006, 05:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiglin

Fetter FTW; my druid doesn't have snare loaded 95% of the time. Converted that gem to root for some getto CC but honestly I can't remember the last time I used it.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Phumog

Well ok a little update. I abandoned my little 57 DE cleric and now have an account with a 70 cleric 317 AA with a few alts like 69 druid 66 monk 50 wiz..then rest are kinda gimp.....

So I am boxing my beast who is breaking 13k raid buffed...Gimpy 70 paladin and 70 cleric. My ability to 3box with my current computer set up is rather limited.

I would like to have a tank at my disposal on raids for offtanking and also when needed for grouping things the beast cannot tank. I like the fact that if there is a guild group starting and we are missing one of the 3 essential classes then I have the ability to get the group rolling instead of sitting on our butts waiting for one to log or go LFG...

What I am wondering Is with my computer setup restricting me from being able to efficiently 3box the BST/PAL/CLR  I was thining of leveling another DPs on the paladins account that will require much less involvment in the group...

I was thinking a wizzard...

Any other opinions??? And remember very limited capabilities......

Kroshx

I'd suggest a Mage. Brings pet DPS, summoned items, and Death Sticks for you cleric.
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Lilkitten

well my Bst is actualy the at, she is at level 68, but i tend to 2 box with my Main  which is a 73 Cleric....with this combination addmittedly the DPS isnt as good as it would be with a Druid.....however as sonn as i can get my other computer operational, i have a 70 Warr on another account that i will be able to box also, and i think that this will work. I like my cleric beacause of healing efficiency and the ability to buff and rez.