Main Menu

Ferocity - bugged?

Started by Yingoku, May 29, 2004, 04:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yingoku

Anyone noticed that when you cast Ferocity on your beloving rogues, and sometime accident happens, they go out of range, you'd get out of range message, but the problem is, the ferocity spell icon go as if the spell landed and get used up and have to wait another 6 min for the spell to be used again.

Nusa

Yup. The lesson is to pick people who don't have a habit of wandering out of range -- and eyeball them if practical. And if it does happen, too bad for that person -- they do without until the next round.

Tastian

Yup, it's really annoying.  On a raid I'll usually run fero on 4 different people and if someone moves just out of range I just skip them and act like fero stuck and move onto the next person once it refreshes.  It's not 6 mins though it's the normal 2 minute refresh as I recall.  Still very frustrating at times though.

Sabertueth

It's been like that for FA forever for shammies.  If the person wanders oor, the icon greys out for the 1 minute until it repops like it had stuck.  But if they start out oor it won't cast.  I just tell them if they wander oor they missed their turn and have to wait until the next round.  They aren't happy but the learn to stay close if they want it that bad.
Venerable Sabertueth
Vah Shir Feral Lord of the Seventh Hammer
and his dog dog...Steve-Dave....sick'em Steve-Dave
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=879509>What makes those corpse runs worth while