Main Menu

What H2H Combo instead of ReBB?

Started by Sterk, April 09, 2004, 01:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Llorath

I use Slaves hidden orb + golden wraps and it parses better than some beastlords that have rebb.

I have AWEFUL luck with weapons (my guild is elemental and those are my 2 best weapons... neither of which is a raid drop for example).

Getting Savage platinum fists isnt as easy as it sounds... since any elemental guild is going to find out VERY fast that the graveyard area in fire is AWEFUL exp, and thats the area our pet weapon drops.

It used to be common as people farmed that area to hell and back, but now you can only get someone to help you farm that area when they are gathering stuff for aid grimel quest in the gy area.

All that to say, dont plan on getting SPF all that fast unless you get lucky.  you will have better luck getting Battlefists ( which i dont have either heh, but chances are your guild will farm TZ more than doing fire gy).

I would imagine that Battlefists + slaves orb ( fully aug ed) would be about as good a combo 1 hand as you would need.  Remembering that you are new to your guild, and thus will probably be getting a lot of upgrades on items that are about to rot.. BUT that means when something is killed on progression (ie xegony) you will be WAAAY behind on getting a chance at it (thats how it normally works anyway).

Noxdowne Draggout

I have crappy weapons.

Been in EP now for 6 months including drag times and I have yet to see a weapon drop except for Zha Staff last night and I wasn't going to ask for it when it is a better monk weapon.

SO

I started to look into the cursed cycle in Ssra and I think that may be my best bet for a good weapon combo before seeing Shanai or Xeg fists.

ANyways, good luck to ya.

Nox

Sterk

any thoughts on if the pet weapon + golden wraps of the compact will truly outparse the ReBB?  (hopefully I'll get one and be able to confirm soon) - on the spreadsheet, it doesn't even come close unless I pump another like 50 AA's in, but I can't help but wonder, since the proc isn't on the spreadsheet, and I hear its like 10dps even without weapon affinity.

oh and we dropped xegony the other night... boo @ no handwraps, but I won the shoulders.  Of course, those are probably her common loot :)
Sterk & Roscoe - 65 Feral Lord, Xegony

Tastian

plug in 300 for proc damage on the fists that seems to be about what they are parsing out at.

Sterk

90-95dps on fists with 150pt procs on each? didn't know there was a 300 pt proc (if there is one)

Dummkopf

The pets on SPF parse out as about the same as a 300dd proc over time, there is a post on it in the equipment forum (and thanks Tastian for the work on it).

Sterk

but that 300 # is when you've got like WA5 and all the other AA's, right?

I got myself an SPF and a golden wraps of the compact in my offhand now... not sure really if its good better or the same hehe. will have to do some parsing and find out :)

Tastian

No the 300 number is for anyone.  If you don't have any WA then you'll get ~600dmg per minute out of the proc.  I personally get ~900dmg a minute out of the proc with WA5.  The pet AA's factor in, but not as much as some thing.  Because mobs will have different AC and stuff the 300 value is a rough figure a bit on the side of caution.  The last run I did on researcher was over an hour and the pets "hit" was ~17dps, that didn't count other dmg from bash/kick.  I'd say putting it at 300 dmg for the proc is pretty close.  In some cases it'll be more/less, but in some cases other procs are going to be resisted more/less too.  It's not perfect, but it's a nice estimation.  Also cop added the proc effect into the newest version of his dpscalc, so DL that from equipment section if ya haven't yet.  8)

Grymlok

For some reason, I can't ever get the weapon spreadsheet to work.  Could someone tell me which would be more dps offhand, BF or SPF?  All AAs that apply maxed.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Ukator Iceblood

SPF offhand with AA's maxed and no aug using your attack from magelo 1548 is 44.07
BF is 40.93.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Toln

Man I wish Pet weapon was as common as you say it was..

I've now killed 18 named  (25 you could say since another bst in guild has killed 7 without me) in PoFire zone in and not a single one  :?

Either the RNG hates me or that thing is pretty darned rare.

Ukator Iceblood

Friend just killed 7 named with no weapon, logged on to find one in his inventory. I'm one Sol Ro away from starting my waiting:)
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Bananea

Llorath is also a huge newbie face :)

Man0warr

One of our bst that uses SPF/SEM and has over 400 aa, including every pet flurry/pet crit AA,  usually gets between 13-15dps on the SPF pet proc, but this requires a ton of AA
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe