Main Menu

Pet crits & spell crits

Started by Meeshna, October 16, 2004, 04:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meeshna

Not sure if n e one else has had this issue but figured it was worth the mention.

Several times in places like Siren's Grotto I have noticed the max my pet would crit is 127 dmg instead of her usual 130.  Now, the 130 crit NEVER showed itself in over 2 hours which is very unusual.  

I also noticed that my crit on a Frost nuke used to go up to 900 dmg.  Now it's max seems to be 897.  Not exactly sure where the other 3 dmg is going but know this is some odd bug that maybe only a few have noticed.  It doesn't always stay that way tho.  This usually clears itself up with a zone or camping and coming back but thought it just odd enough to mention it.  

(I guess I notice it because I am so very proud of my pet and her ferocity when it comes to defending me. I think she should get credit where credit is due.  :wink: )
Questing Vah Shir

Zaramak

They redid the formula that determined the spell crits a little while ago and the max crit went from 900 down to 897 for frost spear.  Was just a  formulae chang on their end.  I can't remember how long ago but the change was posted on here somewhere.

Wildblood - Lanys T'Vyl

negrismorte

I critted for 900 and 1350 tonight.  Havent seen this 897 you speak of.