Main Menu

Real Life Pets

Started by LabradorPaws, February 24, 2007, 01:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LabradorPaws

Hey guys, I we know that beastlords have warders in the game but let's describe our pets in real life. If you don't have a pet say why or if you could have one what kind would you want!!
I have 2 full grown black labrador retrievers. I love em to death... never get tired of playin with them! :-D How about you guys?

Sanois

I have a black cat, a sun conure and fish :)

Catinthehat

We have 3 dogs, 1 golden mix and 2 australian shepherds.  Both aussies have their Championships.  We complete in agility with all three in local and national competetions.  We have also done some flyball, frisbee, herding and have done some shows with the Iams Superdogs team.  And we are expecting a litter of aussie pups in a couple of months.....

Oh ya... have a wife too..... she should count as one....   :evil:

LabradorPaws

Hehehe nice, I love herding dogs, my friend had one and his dog would herd you when you ran or rode a bike... very smart dogs

Tigrah

I have a cat with a yarn fetish. she's a rare form of tiger house cat, in that her stripes are elongated instead of across the body. This gives her an almost perfect bullseye on both of her sides. He is a decent mouser, not as good as her sister but he keeps the rodents outa the house. And it's not a safe idea to go bare foot around her, or her sister... they like chewing on toes.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

LabradorPaws

When I was a baby we had like seven cats... They were awesome, they would steal my crib alot though. :-D

Kitathia

My RL warder!
I swear he thinks he's a dog, cause he comes when I whistle - he sleeps by my feet at night and he loves to go on walk in the woods with me.

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Rhsai_FenninRo

I have 3 cats.  A 5 year old male long hair black cat.  He thinks he's a dog, pretty much.  "Aloof" is not in his vocabulary.  I have two 8 month old male kittens.  The black one pretty much thinks he's some sort of ninja.  He's always doing some sort of sneak attack on me or one of the other cats.  The other one, a silver tabby, gets into everything and love disemboweling stuffed animals. 
Rhsai
Feral Lord of New Dawn Rising
My Main
Getting in and out of trouble all over Norrath since 2000!

JillieMT

We have two German shepherds, Katja and Cody.  :-)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio